totalbodypilot

PINK MAFIA in ZHILLS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

B|30-Feb 2 - "Pink Mafia" CHICKS ROCK Free-Fly Boogie- Pink Mafia Sisters Gathering, All-Chic ways, "PMS" number jumps, Saturday night party!!!!! Todd will be DJ'n all night too.
The girls will be rolling into Zhills around lunch time or there abouts :$ to start out the party weekend! B| FYI, Guys get here to find yourself a FreeFly girl to compete with for Valentines Day Free Fly Comp! See Ya here!;)
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

I hate to say it but we're gonna bail on this one. Pity cause we'd really ahve liked to come, but a 7 hr drive for *maybe* (I say maybe cause it looks like consitant rain for the next 2 days) hop n pops isn't in the cards for us....now if it were definate hop n' pops, that'd still be worth the drive :)
Sorry we're gonna miss you all, we really wanted to come.

Blue skies
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Well for a 7 hour drive I guess you made the right decision cause we had lots of clouds and rain but still had fun! Got 2 jumps in (PM Initiation and Badfish jump through a waterfall :P) on Saturday and then the boys did hop & pops, swooping the pond in the rain. Gave up and headed home early on Sunday to catch the SuperBowl.

Missed ya for sure!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Hey Denise, I knew I recognized that avatar! I guess you and Greg left right after us...but we ended stopping in town to grab some food and all of sudden the sky just cleared up nicely! Since we were only a couple of minutes from the DZ we decided to head back and see if they were jumping...and sure enough we were able to get 4 jumps in.B| Hope to see you guys in Sebastian!

Brian

Denise, you hardcore jumpin girl you! I figured you to drive all the way there to get your PM number regardless of weather. Worst case scenario, you would have talked someone into jumping of the hangar roof and passing you the requisite Barbie doll.
Sucked that weather closed out and prevented me from attending, but at least we got the Sunday afternoon clearing. Say Hi to Greg and get that boy here permanently. Congrats to the latest Pink Chick.

Well hey there.....I'm always optimistic when the weekend comes and we were even tenting it for the weekend, although we spent more time in the back of the smack daddy new Tahoe Greg just got - better then the Holiday Inn :P

I managed to get on one of the loads that went almost all the way up on Saturday (perfect timing) and got to play in the sky with Alli. Wanted desperately to pass that Barbie back on my head but I have not attempted docks ont he head yet. Was able to take the Barbie but then bobbled and went to my feet (I'm such a puss - I coulda tried harder :P) but it was fun none the less.

I'm not sure if numbers have been released from the weekend but I am pretty sure I will be PMS #69 :)

Stay in touch big Jay - we gotta play in the sky and see how things go. I am a little speed demon on my head (until I figure out how to get those legs wider :D and control that speed) so I bet we could fly together.

Until then.....

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Well - you guys missed some fun... got to jump Sunday and Monday afternoon...
and stellar good times hanging out with the peeps - remember - boogies are just as much about jumping as getting to know people better -> bad weather is at least condusive to socializing!!! :P
PMS #24 RDP #1 RDP #2
To fly, we have to have resistance. - Maya Lin

On Monday afternoon what time did the jumping start? What time after 3pm when my sister and I headed back to NJ?

Thanks!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Actually, it cleared up because we left. We said that it would and low and behold it did. At least some people get to jump! Thanks!

kristen
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Tami - it was great meeting you too!

I hope that everyone enjoyed jumping after we left. It doesn't look like we'll be getting any warmer up here at Cross Keys, so I probably won't jump until March! Oh well. Maybe the weather will be better in Z-Hills when Alyson and I return!

Oh and I've gotten compliments on my necklace too! Thanks!

kristen