FFAdventures

Cross Keys Freeeezefest, 01/31 - 02/01! It's a different KIND of Boogie.

We already jumped subzero temperatures this year!! We were in Eloy for the Dropzone.com Boogie.....never knew the desert could get that cold!!!!

So, the quick answer is NOOOOOOOOOO! But I'll be there!;) As to jumping with you.....quit rubbing it in!!!?>:(

Love u,
E

This just in...
FREE JUMPS AT FREEZEFEST!

Just fill out a card at check-in! Every hour we are flying we will give away a free jump ticket, so you can have more fun at Freezefest!

For more information on places to stay, ride buddies, and events, please check out the EVENTS forum at www.skydivecrosskeys.com.
Where the world comes to skydive!

MMMMM Chopper and Bi-Plane Jumps...............

(He said Bi)

I don't know if anyone else has been tracking the weather, but it's going to be a tit bit nipply this weekend, sooooooo everyone bring plenty of the magical internal warming fluid of the clear distilled type that is not water.

See ya there, I'll be the one naked wearing only a cock ring.:)

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

True, True....

What the fuck is up with the coldness anyway, just the other day it was supposed to be like 35 on Saturday, and now its going to be like 25...

That temp doesn't cause shrinkage my friend....it causes a retreat.

WORD......I'll pick up a bottle of rum, and I guess I'll find out where in hell the top house is, stop in at a much needed trans sexuals annonymous meeting,
pop the bottel, twist the cap, and let the jackassery begin.....:)

I hope these clues are self revealing upon visual....

It'll be my first time at crosskeys (i bought rum for this occasion so if you want beer you'll hve better luck pissing up a rope :ph34r:).

Does this street have a name?????

Good call on the censorship. I'll break it down for you so that NO ONE else will understand....

"KABOOOOOOOOOM!!!! Oh my god, help him out!!! Someone get 'em a body bagggg!!! AhhhhhhHH!!!"

So, you didn't miss anything really. The rest was another quiet night at the DZ. hehheh B|

haha, did you get to see the chopper land on the remains close to sunset? so funny, although it felt like the car was going to collapse from inside the chopper.

stay tuned for more..........

Well I just have to say that this crosskeys is absolutely awesome! The people, staff, and night time activities totally rock!!!! This was my first time down there and Freezefest is seriously not for the weak!
OMG....and can i tell you, I'm still on a high from my first helicopter jump!!!!
Thanks to everyone that made me feel so welcome, especially my "crew" (Dan, Brandon, Matt, and Joey) I can't wait to jump with you guys again! And most of all the xkeys staff!!!!!!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein