FFAdventures

Cross Keys Freeeezefest, 01/31 - 02/01! It's a different KIND of Boogie.

Please join us at Skydive Cross Keys, January 31 - February 1, for the funnest winter Boogie in the NorthEast! Okay, it's the ONLY winter Boogie in the NorthEast. Lift tickets are $15 all weekend!

It is a great opportunity to catch up with your summer skydiving friends, make plans for the new year, make some skydives, and put together a team for the RETURN OF THE BEER OLYMPICS!

Here's what you get:
Heated Caravans!
Heated Hangar.
Heated BiPlane.
Heated Chopper.
Hot ticket prices!
Hot skydives.
Hot contests.
Hot Pizza.
Cold Beer.

Entertainment all weekend by MonkeyClaw.

It's a different KIND of Boogie.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
For directions and upcoming events please check
www.skydivecrosskeys.com regularly!
Where the world comes to skydive!

i am so stoked...sounds like this thing is gonna go off...we are gonna have one big ass fire so you might wanna bring your sun glasses, or even some welding goggles...the planes will be flying and the people will be too. and remember its a different KIND of boogie so bring on the megaphones
-------------------------
~~~i love this shit~~~

As a proud attendee and witnesser of the kicking out of people having fun at Richmond(La La Gang Represent), I'm bringing:

Some sour cream and onion chips with some dip man...some beef jerkey, some penut butter, some hagen daz ice cream bars (make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate man), some popcorn, bread popcorn,.....some graham crackers,...graham with the marshmallow the little marshmallows and the littel chocolate bars and we can make some s'mores man,....also celery, grape jelly, uhh...Captain Crunch with the little crunch berries, pizzas....we need two big pizzas man...everything on 'em, with water....whole lotta water...and......................Funyons

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

myself and selwyn are almost ready for the party we spent all night Wednesday drinking, and at about 1 at night on the way back to the DZ it seamed like a good idea to pull the car over to the side of I-42 and beat the holly hell out of one another just for shits and giggles...as you can imagine the police didn't appreciate the hilarity of the situation, but after we explained to them that we where just getting in shape for the DZ's upcoming freezfest they understood and let us go with only a misdemeanor so it was no big deal...although we did get the DZO's car impounded...but i mean come on what the hell do you expect from me and selwyn.
-------------------------
~~~i love this shit~~~

originality elaine, counts for at leat 10 points man, although rolling the vehicle and getting arested would have been a 100 point score.

Hey, I just thought I could earn my herd shirt at freeze fest, that way I'll have an excuse for my small cock due to the cold!

cya next week

if anyone is looking to share a room with someone at a hotel in the area let me know. i just got some numbers of places to stay at in the area. im looking to save some money as im a college student. i'll be staying over friday and saturday night. thanks.

.-.