GeeeeeeFly

$16 Jumps San Diego

It is being discussed...

I have told them repeatedly that rule is why more experienced jumpers don't come down...

But they are not very strict with it, and if you don't advertise it's not exactly looked into...

"The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over"

It is being discussed...

I have told them repeatedly that rule is why more experienced jumpers don't come down......

In the early days of the cypress this may have been very valid, but in the last couple of years I don't think that rule really had much to do with it.

From my understanding, the new owner would still have to give percentages of the revenue brought in from the business to the previous owner. Also there were some discrepancies regarding subleasing the planes through him as well...

It has been taken over by new/old management./ Andy Witcom is now the new owner of the DZ. So far he has been doing great with it. All the locals are pleased with the improvements that he has already helped with...

G

"The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over"