FLsurfer

The 4th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival

Thanks to all that came down! It was great to meet so many new friends and to catch up with ones that I haven't seen in a while.

Even though it was a lot of work, I had so much fun that I'm already looking forward to next years boogie.

I also want to thank everyone who helped in one way or another, from staff to fun jumpers helping clean up each night and morning. There's too many to list but you know who you are and we really appreciated all the help and it did not go unnoticed.

Thanks again and lookin' forward to seeing all of you next year!

Problems just be opportunities in der workin' clothes.

:)just to clarify the situation, puerto rico rocks, thanks to everyone, julio and the pr freeflyers and staff, Jason for helping us out of some dubious predicaments, sky cutie for being so cute, chris for running around like a blue ass fly just to make shit run smooth.

Especially thanking the hotel owner for giving me the oppertunity to help remodell his parking lot, and create a new age fenceless environent for his clientel.

I have been invited to stay at his own house next year as he was so pleased with my innovative skills, and is paying for my airfare in exchange for the work I will do at his house!!!!

So the party is at Mr sanchez's next year. Love you all especially the sea hag rob branch was porkin ................ hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"but why is the rum gone?"

So the party is at Mr sanchez's next year. Love you all especially the sea hag rob branch was porkin ................ hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"but why is the rum gone?"

Shit!... The rum is gone? Damn that Rob! Who else to blame. We should head back to Nagaubo...(spelling?) Thanks Selwin, fun time!

Chris