FLsurfer

The 4th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival

Sorry I didn't answer before to offer a ride!:( I'll send you my contact info just in case you need driving instructions from San Juan to Humacao or if you want to follow us (how do you say that? tag along?), or something. ;)

Cool. Thanks Jessica. I'll get there at 4:20. If you guys are heading that way I'd love to "tag along".
I'll call you when I get into San Juan.

See you there,

Tony

It just keeps getting better and better.

I'll speak for Monkeyclaw and say that we had an incredible time. The jumps were great, the ecotour (Thanks Omar and Chris!) was :):)
Awesome to see the original boogie organiser, Hector (and his wife and gorgeous baby, Gabriel) out and jumping! Jason G. and Vivi (and Chris again) did a kick-ass job keeping it all on track and keeping everyone in the air!

The packing team, especially Vladi and Rodrigo, really hooked us up. Nice one, Vladi, on the atmonauti dive!

Thanks to the gorgeous Christie Miro and Julio Ruiz for the Valentine's Day mofongo! (And thanks for the fun 2way, Christie!)

Also, huge props to mini-heat, ivanrockon, for the thrilling canopy performances and *cutaway*. Happy 47th birthday!

Already counting down to next year!
Love and sincere appreciation to you all!

All I have to say about being back in the freezing NE is "I'm shriveling my friner!"

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

This boogie was THE SHIT!!! Everyone at the DZ was sooo helpful and accommodating. I couldn't get enough of the locals' smiles and energy for good times. I'm not used to people actually saying hello back to me when I smile at them. Very un-Jersey of your culture and you should be proud of that.

To all the kick-ass flyers down there: KEEP ON ROCKIN the paradise sky!

A special thanks to Jessica for being a great tour guide, Julio and Christie (you guys rule), Vladi (for all the on-heading openings), Ricky, and Jason. MonkeyClaw also put on some exciting organizing and entertainment as usual. Stuey's aired his new movie! It is a great a compilation of very entertaining skydive scenes and it is well worth a purchase. Wing suit jumps by Chris were rad (as in radical - thanks to me - WHOOPS!!!) - thinking that I'll need much more air time before getting some good scenes for my movie on this one. However, you can't beat doing a birdman over some of the most beautiful beaches in the world; relative or not. We all got kick out of soaking Cruise in the face (through his bedroom screen) with the water hose - hey, wanta hear one of the masters scream like a 10-year old girl. LOL But they got us back as usual.

Crosskeys locals didn't disappoint with the after hours entertainment as well. We all know the condition that the culdesac is in. No more comments on that - just be creative in your own mind.

Next year it is a must to spend an extra four days (at least) to go site seeing. It didn't take long for me to exhaust an entire roll of film checking out Old San Juan. I spent a lovely afternoon and evening there.

And to the Crosskeys bunch that showed up, thanks for some splendid jumps far away from home. See you this spring! Be ready for the film festival.

Missing PR Already! :(

Be good and safe everyone.

You are shriveling your friner...
...cause you left your shwartz in Puerto Rico.

Hey that mofongo had you going on that load, Remember?

FUCHI, FUCHI!
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Thanks to the gorgeous Christie Miro and Julio Ruiz for the Valentine's Day mofongo! (And thanks for the fun 2way, Christie!)

Thank You!;) I also had a blast. Julio took some decent pics:)
PM me your home address so we can send them to you guys, ok? Heath will like them a lot.

I`m glad everybody had a great time, and that you went back home happy.

Missing you all already,
XXOO to all the Monkeys from me, ok?
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

I just have to say that this was one of the coolest experiences of my life. Special thanks to Adam for all the coaching jumps; they really helped me out a lot.;)
It was all amazing! Thanks to all the Crooskeys gang for returning year after year to our boogie. Hope to see you all again next year.
And special thanks to MonkeyClaw, you guys are the coolest!
We miss you all already:(. Keep your friners warm, OK?
Con mucho amor,
-Jess

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10