FLsurfer

The 4th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival

Is it true? Although we come from the same DZ? Although we've known each other for years? Could we ACTUALLY make a jump together in PR?!

:)
OK, we all know him as the shaved head, tin-foil-wearin', boogie evicted, $52 whore that he is - but who knows the 'real' Selwyn?!

Come to PR and find out!

disclaimer: any reference or inference or allusion or guilt by association to sickwill is by God, purely unintentional.

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Hello again everyone.

Anyone have some ideas for finding a ride from San Juan to the dropzone on the 10th? If anyone is arriving on the 10th and renting a car for the week, I would be willing to throw in a few bucks for a ride. My plans for arrival just fell through and the people I am staying with do not arrive until the next day. Any help or advice would be great. Feel free to email me too if prefered. Thanks ahead. B|

dave if the 10th is after the thursday that I arrive I will steal eddowes rental car and give u ride !

I have arm bands that you can blow up, and a rubber ring rubber ducky, and I dont mind sharing - so dont worry about the floatation devices kids me an ducky ave got yer back.

1>How far is the beach lz from the airport lz?
2>Are we there yet? Only a few more days. Let me guess----it's warm and sunny today?

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

dirty dave, I think I arrive two days into the boogie, so skycutie is probably your best bet for a ride brother, but yeah dog beech jumpin swoopy swoops and dirty freefly'n sounds just fan bloody tastic.,

ps bring some spare lenses as i can be one scary looking critter in renolds wrap !!!!:ph34r:

what do you mean is selwyn bringing me??? am i just his side kick or the family dog??? i am bringing Selwyn. he can’t afford air fair so i am packing him into a tandem rig and wearing him onto the plane. so no one jump #7 at the boogie, or little sel will be homeless.
-------------------------
~~~i love this shit~~~

1>How far is the beach lz from the airport lz?
2>Are we there yet? Only a few more days. Let me guess----it's warm and sunny today?

Only a few minutes away. And yes, it is very nice and sunny today B|.

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

Two weeks and counting people!

Anyone interested in making beach jumps needs to bring flotation gear and be C licensed or equivalent.

Any chance I can rent flotation gear down there?

I'm coming in to San Juan on the 10th. If anyone is heading that way and would like to split the ride please send me a PM or email me.

Hope to meet you all there.

Tony

We do not have any flotation gear available. I can let you borrow my cheapo (the orange tube kind) if we are not on the same load for beach jumps. I'm still workin' on hooking you up with a ride. Maybe Skycutie can help us out?

Problems just be opportunities in der workin' clothes.

We do not have any flotation gear available. I can let you borrow my cheapo (the orange tube kind) if we are not on the same load for beach jumps. I'm still workin' on hooking you up with a ride. Maybe Skycutie can help us out?

Thanks! I just talked to Vias car rental. Very cool people. I have a car reserved for the 10th. I'm by myself so there's plenty of room if anyone needs a ride. Let me know.

Tony

Maybe Skycutie can help us out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks! I just talked to Vias car rental. Very cool people. I have a car reserved for the 10th. I'm by myself so there's plenty of room if anyone needs a ride. Let me know.

Sorry I didn't answer before to offer a ride!:( I'll send you my contact info just in case you need driving instructions from San Juan to Humacao or if you want to follow us (how do you say that? tag along?), or something. ;)

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10