ccowden

Jumptown CASA, Otters, 100ways, Gliderz.....

Sounds like there is going to be a shit-load of stuff going on at Jumptown next week with the 100 way attempts and the Sugar Gliderz in town also. Team Badfish is heading out there for next weekend and I was curious how many freefliers were planning to be there???? Anyone have any clue how many 100 way attempts they are planning for the weekend and if it is going to be a real hassle to get on loads while it is going on??

The CASA will be there Fri (around noon, I believe is the plan) -so there will be an Otter and a CASA for the weekend. The additional Otters are coming on Sunday evening/Monday morning for the 100-way.

I spent the day at Jumptown and there is quite a good vibe going- even though the weather didn't cooperate for night jumps. There was a crew of volunteers/club members doing odd jobs and prep work for the boogie next week.

It's all coming together beautifully thanks to a lot of hard work by club/BOD!
:)
"If you're not on the centerline -you're out of control"

CRAP...had a flight within my grasp but by the time I got info to book it - the rate jumped up again. Don't trust Priceline cause they play with times so much...so not gonna happen :(...not this time at least. I'm sure I'll be in the same place at the Gliderz and Badfish eventually.....Until then :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Had a rockin' good time at Jumptown this weekend! Made a bunch of cool Gliderz organized jumps with some really great flyers! Thanks to everyone there and especially to the Sugar Gliderz and Brian for putting together a great time! I will post some pics when I get them on the computer.

HA - Depends.....if you were on the 100 way then you land towards the parking lot and away from it at the same time :)
Nice pics of the jumps, look forward to making more.

Don't forget Dr. Dave Brown will be at Jumptown the 6th and 7th Sept.

Blue skies
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

nice pictures - can I snag a couple for the badfish website album? Especially that one of Tommy - Dude that IS all the way...........
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?