sunnydee123

COUNTDOWN to Raeford...

A little birdie told me that the CASA is being flown by my favorite pilot that does 0 G's with out pinning me to the roof. If the birdie was right... The raft jumps will be SOOOO sweet.

How many rafts will be there?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

How many rafts will be there?

Well if the count is still correct, it looks like 3 rafts will be present. And Sunshine sucks if she doesn't show up;):P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Girl - don't you worry about yourself! There will be plenty of girl power this weekend. Denyse is working on an all girls raft jump! Yippee! Since you're an early morning girl, maybe a girls raft jump first thing in the AM!! Between Denyse, Colbrodie, Rhonda, Raefordite, Liz, Packaho, Kelly and a number more - the ladies will be here!

There are grocery stores near by. Just give your list to hummmmm, I think I just heard, yep it was - - Amish volunteer to make a trip for you. Loads of refrigs around in the manifest, SKY KAT, RPC school not to mention the RV's. Somehow all the coolers seem to be full..............:D

Slave driven...............but haven't you heard of the benefits certain slaves get if they perform properly? :):$:P

I'll bring a cooler and stock it with MY brand of protein and other goodies because once I get there, I don't want to be going anywhere except up in a loaded plane with lots of cool skydiving folks...and then jumping out of course...

So glad to hear there are going to be lots of girls around to play with....oh boy - are we gonna be able to get the boys all worked up or what?

BOY...I'm starting to get excited now!!!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I just got off the phone with Jari and he is bringing ALL of his demos, new suits, used suits, whatever, minus one suit. All are for sale, so bring yo money if you want to work a deal with my monkey. Also, bring a spare liver or a dialysis machine.

Chuck

Minus one suit? what is that?

Oh no, I'm going to be ravaged by a bunch of women!!!

I don't think "ravaged" is exactly what she had in mind but I guess we'll find out ;) Maybe if you're a good chi'ren she'll let you be the only guy on the all girls raft jump! :P Is it Friday yet?

Well we need to get a GOOD raft because I have now seen 3 raft jumps in the last month and ALL of them had the bottom fall out and then the jump went to shit!

PhreeZone should be the camera guy....I was always curious what ya do with the raft when you are done...and who gets stuck holding it until the end....Need to have a BIG POW WOW on this jump. I'm all about details.......:$.....yup - me like details!

I've never jumped at Raeford even though it's so close. What time do they start jumping? If it's really early I'll stop by before going to my home dz. I need someone to show me around. I know what Raeford looks like from the air but not the ground. I have to go out of town Friday afternoon so I might just stay at home and jump out of my plane, if I can get my buddy to fly it for me...

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

So is someone going to tell us what the weather is looking like for this weekend? I am not looking forward to driving almost 11 hours, thinking we are going to be sitting around more then jumping. Oh crap.....Now I'm stressed!

How is this???

The typical weather for this time of year so that means let's jump!!!

Current Conditions at nearby location:
Fayetteville, Fayetteville Regional Airport, NC ELSE
Updated: 853 AM EDT THU JUL 3 2003 Sun & Moon Information

Partly Cloudy
Temp: 76°F
Humidity: 81%
Wind Speed: W 6 MPH
Barometer: 29.88 in.
Dewpoint: 70°F
Heat Index: 77°F
Wind Chill: 76°F

Civil Twilight: 5:37 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Sunrise: 6:07 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:33 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 9:03 PM EDT

Cloudy Chance
Of
T-Storm
Hi: 85°F
Lo: 70°F Hi: 91°F
Lo: 71°F Hi: 91°F

Pop: 30% Pop: 20%

Today...Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Tonight...Partly cloudy. Patchy fog developing late. Lows near 70. Winds becoming calm.

Independence Day...Patchy fog early...Otherwise partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s.

Saturday...Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Sunday...Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the lower 90s.

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!