sunnydee123

COUNTDOWN to Raeford...

Figured I would start a new post for our little 4th of July shin-dig ;). Travel plans are still a bit up in the air, not sure who is going with who or when but I know I am getting anxious for my next adventure. Anyone else getting excited? Do you have a list of things you want to do and with whom?

Let's here it gang.....pre-party starts now!

First jump of the weekend will be with Amish (I rpomised :P) and from there on, first come first serve. LouDiamond, DaGimp, PhreeZone..........are ya ready for me? ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

First jump of the weekend will be with Amish

That's if you can GET him to jump. I never met anybody who you had to convince to go jump on a perfect day.;) Don't worry though sunnydee, we'll take care of you and have you jumping till your hearts content:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Oh he'll be jumping with me...he'll have about 5 minutes to make up his mind or I go to the next highest bidder ;)

Thanks LD....until my hearts content? My heart would be REALLY REALLY content if jumps were free so I could jump my ASS OFF ....but I'll bring my cash (and my budget - damn it to all hell!).

Not much longer now.....

wonder what kind of good stuff I could do to umm...help out and get rewarded

Well I seen sky:ph34r:one offer a unnamed individual a free jump ticket if he/she would take care of a few chutes BEFORE the work was done so he/she could go jump first. Needless to say that jump ticket didn't get used. You want to get rewarded, you just bring yourself on down ahere and kick it :ph34r: style and you'll be rewarded;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Oh he'll be jumping with me...he'll have about 5 minutes to make up his mind or I go to the next highest bidder ;)

Thanks LD....until my hearts content? My heart would be REALLY REALLY content if jumps were free so I could jump my ASS OFF ....but I'll bring my cash (and my budget - damn it to all hell!).

Not much longer now.....

Birdman rodeo? birdman rodeo??

:-)

Sure, I'll do a Birdman Rodeo with Sunny dee if she wants to. Hell, we can launch a DZ.com holy handgrenade/dirt bomb out of the back of the casa and have ALL of us plumeting to the earth at the same time. That would be BIG fun:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I seem to think SOMEONE might have offered me my FIRST rodeo...not sure if it would be a birdman or not...but that could be ANOTHER first........ut-oh............do I feel lots of first coming on for this trip as well.....BRING IT ON!

do I feel lots of first coming on for this trip as well.....BRING IT ON!

First time you'll get a chance to drink with SkymonkeyOne? And if you do, don't forget to bring a spare liver as you'll need it.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

As of right now - think I still have a ride and will be visiting the Raeford area B|

Tell you what....if you have to stand on the side of the road with your rig and show some leg to get a ride. But you better make it!;)
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll sort it out, even if I have to drive myself although don't really want to drive 8 hours alone. It'll all get sorted out.....Amish owes me a rodeo anyway!

He ain't getting off that easy!

Since you are a morning person, I officially anoint you as the "wak-er up-er" each morning.B|

I'm shocked, Kate! You never offered me that job for my ability to wake up before anyone else!:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™