bbarnhouse

VRW WWR Update

Just a reminder, the 2nd warm-up camp is just a few weeks away. Jen and Amy will be holding this 2-day camp at Skydive Aggieland in College Station, Texas on June 21-22nd. The format of the camp will be similar to the one in Arizona. This event was originally scheduled to be held at Skydive Houston; however, we recently found out that it was moved to Aggieland. Unfortunately, this was out of our control. However, if you already bought airline tickets, do not fear. Houston is still the city that you would fly into for either drop zone. So hopefully, this change will not inconvenience anyone.

One topic came up during our first warm-up camp that should be mentioned here. For the actual record skydives, we "strongly recommend" that everyone has an actual jumpsuit. Freefly pants with a long-sleeve shirt is not ideal for big-way flying for a few reasons. So we will insist that everyone has a jumpsuit to fly in for the record attempts.

Thanks to all of you who are working hard!

XOXO

Sugar Gliderz

-cross posted from freefly forum-

However, if you already bought airline tickets, do not fear. Houston is still the city that you would fly into for either drop zone. So hopefully, this change will not inconvenience anyone.

if you are flying into intercontinental (IAH) and do not have transportation email me at [email protected]. I'll see if we can make arrangements for you to be picked up and taken to Aggieland (1 hr 45 min. away). So far we have been able to make arrangements for everybody that has given us a heads up that they are flying in. FWIW, every out of state female so far is arriving Thursday. The women's camp could start a day early.

Unless I'm mistaken, Jen had already made plans for that weekend awhile back. That's why it was just Missy and Amy coming. Trent will be helping Amy out some with the women's camp.

Levin
vSCR#17

cross post

Unless I'm mistaken, Jen had already made plans for that weekend awhile back. That's why it was just Missy and Amy coming. Trent will be helping Amy out some with the women's camp.

Given the circumstances Jen will be attending rather than Missy.
Thank you Levin and all the fine folks at Aggieland for your generosity in helping to support this endeavor.
BB