GroundZero

toilet/tv toss weekend in Tullahoma

Memorial Day Weekend...

and guess what...I'm remodeling the bathroom... seems I have an extra toilet. We'll make this a "toss" weekend. We also have that old tv from the video room.

If you have anything you'd like to toss, bring it our this weekend.

As usual, Westwind Beech, great jumps and lot's of free beer at nite. (who knows, maybe we'll turn on the beer lite a bit earlier to prep for the "tossing"!)

Chris

Tennessee Skydiving Center
http://tennskydive.com
[email protected]

Memorial Day Weekend...

and guess what...I'm remodeling the bathroom... seems I have an extra toilet. We'll make this a "toss" weekend. We also have that old tv from the video room.

If you have anything you'd like to toss, bring it our this weekend.

As usual, Westwind Beech, great jumps and lot's of free beer at nite. (who knows, maybe we'll turn on the beer lite a bit earlier to prep for the "tossing"!)

Chris

Tennessee Skydiving Center
http://tennskydive.com
[email protected]

Lets have a tossing contest for tossers..:ph34r:
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Memorial Day weekend...

Same as before ...Westwind Beech! Free Beer! etc...

But we're gathering quite a collection of Televisions to toss... If you've never seen a TV go in at Terminal, you won't believe it... Seems there were a few old monochrome monitors laying around at work... Boss says they got to go, so I've loaded 'em up and to the dz we go... Already had a nice 20" color model... (the bigger the better!)

I have a feeling that the porcelin Toilet (Yellow for better visibility!) will be the highlight of the toss... we do have a concrete impact point (accuracy is important here folks...).

Get out Saturday, Sunday and Monday... Jump the Westwind, toss a tv or toilet, drink lots of free beer.

Chris

Tennessee Skydiving Center, Inc.
Tullahoma, TN

931-455-4574
[email protected]

(obviously remove the "nospam")

Due to the adverse weather (and related heavy drinking)... the toss was postponed to this weekend...

Video, uh...er... we'll need to ducktape over the N-numbers... (note, buy more ducktape!)

While you can expect video, it never does it justice. Something about the smash seems to get lost in the digitizing. Get out to view the drops in person, get out early for the best seats.

CHris

A little too far for us due to commitments at work...

If you get any shots, please post them - my wife and I have been giggling for days now!:D:D:D

Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.