rigging65

4th Annual American Boogie at SkyDance SkyDiving

The Fourth Annual American Boogie is coming June 25th - 29th!! If you haven't been yet, it's the premier Boogie in Northern California, so come check it out!

The Boogie will have the best flight line yet, with lots of great food and free premium BEER from Moylan's Brewery.

Information link on the SkyDance Web Page (www.skydance.net).

See you there! :)

"...and once you had tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward.
For there you have been, and there you long to return..."

See you there!

Yep, yep, I'll be there! Let's see who else might be....

Chopchop
Lummy
Deuce
Sebazz
NoshitthereIwas
Cornholio
Diablopilot
Boobiecootie
Rigging65
Hookitt

How am I doing guys?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

of course I work here....

Oops! :$ How could I forget you, you're scheduling my night jumps! B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oooooh, night jumps aren't on the list for Friday night on the website. Are they still on?

Just so you know, in honor of the luau on Saturday night, I've already gotten myself a cute little hawaiian dress. I expect all of you to have your hawaiian shirts on too! B|

Poop, Poop, Poop!!! You all need to get on track here. I'm going to Skydance, you all are coming here; I'm going to Alaska, you all are going to Skydance. :(:S:| I would have REALLY liked to see you again Andrea; Oh well, I guess this will give me something to look forward to down the road.

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I never jumped in AK.. at what altitude do the skeeters and black flies start to assault you. I remember a couple trips up there for Solstice. :ph34r:
Black flies are the worst.. they are sneeky they crawl up pants legs and stuff and hide...then bite....
ow
ow ow
ow ow ow

Amazon.

That time of year is "skeeter" season. The only way to be somewhat unappealing to them is to douse yourself in deet every 2 hours or so. As long as you're in the air you're OK too.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I want to do my first raft dive at the Boogie and it'd be great to make it a total dz.com jump. Anyone want to join me? I'll wear my bikini! ;)

Hi all.....would like to think I could get out there for the American Boogie and fully lit night jumps - Skymama, can you let me know what you find out about the night jumps. Where would I fly into so I can start looking and wondering if anyone has any kind of deal for broke travelers as far as places to crash for a few days. Share a room, loan me a spot on the floor, whatever

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

There will be plenty of camping area if you bring a tent. There are showers on the dz as well. The night jumps will be on Friday until midnight. Sacramento is the closest major airport, but Oakland and San Francisco are about an hour away. It is going to be a great boogie again this year, so hopefully you can make it. If you need any help or any more info, let me know ([email protected]).

Bob
Team Jank
www.teamjank.net

How many jumpers does the Long Ranger helicopter sit?

I think it's 5, but I'm not sure what they'll actually fly in it. You've got to buy tickets in advance, so contact manifest and get hooked up! 1-800-SKYDIVE in Nor.Cal, or (530) 753-2651.

"...and once you had tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward.
For there you have been, and there you long to return..."

Me and skymama in bathingsuits - YEAH YEAH YEAH! What's the chance of me getting a nice cheap flight. Not sure I'll be able to bring a tent and sleeping bag and pillow AND my rig and all the other essentials. Anyone willing to share tent space - I don't bite?

<----- This kid needs to ab[:/]rt - Got an INS appointment on June 28 @ 2pm of all days:S. Can't afford to miss it.

I'll have to get a taste of the Moylan's beer on another tripB|
My other ride is the relative wind.

Gosh darn it.....I won't be able to make the Boogie.....Fried farts in buttermilk! Maybe I can catch it next year but hopefully I'll see some of you around at other places during the summer. I'll be thinking of you Skymama, as you get to do your night jumps in that nice lit up area....:(