stgeorge

Blue Sky Adventures Grand Re-Opening!

Blue Sky Adventures in St. George South Carolina would like to invite everyone to our grand-reopening this weekend!

We will be flying a Grand Caravan, which will arrive Friday afternoon. We plan to use as many of the original staff members as possible, so you should see plenty of familiar faces.

Please call us if you have any questions. Our new website should be up within the next couple of days.

Come early and be a part of our inaugrual load, but plan to stay for the party Saturday night!

Blue Skies,
Darren Doyle - DZ Manager
Blue Sky Adventures

Hey Darren,
The vibes I picked up on while I was there last November for the Harvest Moon Boogie were freakin awsome! Hope the new ownership can keep the vibe level as high!

By the way, who was it that stepped up to the plate to make sure those locals were able to keep their local dz? I'd like to shake his/her hand when I get the chance.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

It's looking like the new owner is going to be Jack Walter.

Great guy from NY. Had a small Cessna DZ up north, and was a great asset, in the past, at BSA whenever he'd visit.

He and his missus are even Family members. He's Homophobia Rodriguez, and she's better known as Machete Rodriguez.

Great people, who know and love the vibe that thrived in St. George. Best wishes for many, safe, skydives to Homophobia and Machete in their new home.

- Cajones

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Cajones, Thanks for mentioning on the site. I was sort of holding out until it actually happened, you know how things have gone in the past with this deal. I try not to be negative, but need to see the posititive with my own eyes anymore....

Ganja

I do not know if I will make it this weekend. I hope I will still be allowed to jump there by the new owner after all my Rodriguez name is Culopirate.I don't know if Homophobia will like that.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Thanks Ganja I wish I could make it for the grand re-opening. I have always thought of blue skies as my home away from home. We will get the bomb squad together and make a trip up as soon as we can.
Blue Skies
Culopirate
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!