Fireflyer

Packing Videos

[QUOTE]Larry - read back through the thread - they're pirating me now! I think that makes me famous! [/QUOTE]

LOL sid, I didnt think you'd mind! :):D:P:)
I agree for the full experience the CD is a MUST HAVE! You'll be eating steak every night pretty soon buddy!! :D

Andy - I don't mind at all :D and despite Larry's best intentions I just want to make it clear I NEVER drink stale beer, nor light beer, nor beer out of clear bottles, nor beer with fruit flavorings yada yada yada, just BEER!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I haven't seen the PD video but I suspect it's very useful.

I have it now, and it is quite useful. I've viewed it a number of times already, and I'm pretty certain that I could learn to propack using this video, and nothing else...

It's actually a lot clearer in some areas than the previous instruction that I had received live, and in person... and it cost me nothing! All I did was email PD and inquire about it, and they sent it to me!

PD rocks! Thanks Gillian!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."