slotperfect

Independence Day Dotcommer Gathering At Raeford

I had a few removed in the ER on monday so they could drain my hematoma,

Just got done draining my hematoma (Never really called it that before. Usually call it Li'l Elvis.) and was wondering what the camping is like at Raeford. Assume it is allowed and there is plenty of room. Anything a newby to the AO should know?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I'm thinking we need a Hit and Chug contest...

I'm not even going and I coulda told you that. A flour toss, too.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Not that Chris and Chris aren't cool, but we won't get to play with you guys if ya'll train all weekend. I say you guys plan on training just one day then play with us the rest of the time then we can have Chris, Chris, Kate, Tony, Richard, Tim, Michelle, and the rest of the gang to play with some.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Oh yeah....smiling is not one of my weaknesses - thay actually bust my chops at Sebass and call me smiley. From my first tandem - fromt he time I signed the bazillions papers to the time I was jumping out the door - never stopped smiling. Don't think I've stopped smiling since - well there was that one time.......................................

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...