homer

CSWR "Leap-of-Faith"

Second annual “Cancer Survivors World Record Formation & Bone Marrow Testing Fundraiser” Boogie. April 29- May 1st, 2003 @ Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon, Texas. As seen in July 2002 issue of Parachutist magazine. All money raised will go to help pay for the $50 screening test fee for bone marrow donors. For more info www.Leap--of--Faith.com

CSA #699 Muff #3804

For more info http://www.Leap--of--Faith.com

Yes, check out the web site and see what Scott is planning on doing to raise $ for the event.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I will shave anyplace on my body for the right donation

--->>LOL, once you hit puberty, you may wish to quit this practice!!!! heheheh;):P

whats the word on the caravan at Richland?

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

HA HA not funny. Who knows some kid could be wearing my hair as a hair piece while going through chemo. I was doing chemo this time 3 years ago and lost all my hair. Its a good cause.

As for Richland Skysports and the Caravan its still not fixed. I believe the wing got busted up pretty good when it hit the tree to stop itself. I can PM you and let you know when its fixed and headed our way again.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I was doing chemo this time 3 years ago and lost all my hair.

--->> uh huh......... tell the truth.....ya lost a bar bet ........:P I told ya..never bet on the seahawks!!!.......lol
seriously I didnt know that.......you did donate your hair? thats a great thing to do, my cousin had chemo and I remember when she got her hair.....she was extremely happy.

BLUE SKIES;
Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Who knows some kid could be wearing my hair as a hair piece while going through chemo. I was doing chemo this time 3 years ago and lost all my hair. Its a good cause.

Hey, Scott!!! This is a great thing you are doing! This is Cathie, Roy Springer's GF (D22369-username) I met you at Richland Skysports. Anyway, I wanted to give you the site for Locks of Love.org so you may be able to spread the word about hair donations......I plan to cut my hair and hope to be able to donate it, too.
Take Care, see you soon,
Cat :-)
www.locksoflove.org