voodew1

Cessna Boogie in Central Texas

It is confirmed that we will be having a 20way Cesnna boogie on March 29 & 30. We will have at least 5 planes and probably more. There are still a few slots open. There will also be bar-bque. We will have 5 20 way jumps on Sat and 5 20way jumps on Sun. That leaves lots of planes on the ground in between 20 way jumps so if your not interested in the 20way you might want to do 2 or 3 plane freefly or RW loads. The place is Skydive Temple in Salado Tx right off of IH 35-we are known for our after jump parties come join in the fun----For 20way inquires e-mail [email protected]. For anything else-questions, directions respond here. This is going to be fun don't miss it

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

The 20 way will have a price of $250 if not in the 20 way there is no boogie fee and jump tickets right now are $18 if fuel prices go up between now and then they might be $20. The 20 way is the main event and they will be paying to bring the other planes in thats why the higher price for the 20way. If you just want to do formation loads up to five planes the price will not be any higher, but it can not interfere with the scheduled 20 way jumps. Hope this helps I assume your a freeflier by the gravityrat sig.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I assume your a freeflier by the gravityrat sig.

I'm gonna take a wild guess you havn't been in Texas long. I guess you could say I'm a freeflier.
Ask Sam.B| She might know.
Gravity Rats held their first boogie in Salado.

Bryan
Gravity Rats Freefly
Team Adrenaline Swoop Team

I assume your a freeflier by the gravityrat sig.

I'm gonna take a wild guess you havn't been in Texas long. I guess you could say I'm a freeflier.
Ask Sam.B| She might know.
Gravity Rats held their first boogie in Salado.

Lay off of him RAT! He flies a Cobalt!!

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.