Jimbo

ZHills Easter Boogie. Who's going?

I've got a few friends in FL who I haven't seen for quite a while. I'll be there, probably for at least a week.

Who else is going? The dates are April 11th -> 20th.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Me and the missus. She want's a slot on the sequential record. We'll be there from the 6th (coming from the UK so longer stay). Although I'll be visiting a few other DZs in the area, we'll be based at Z-Hills. You may not care now, but you might after you've met me? :-)

I'll be there for the big way dives. I won't be arriving till the afternoon of the 15th. I figure that will give me enough time to check out the landing area before getting up in the air with 120 plus skydivers.

Would love to meet some Dropzone.com people while there.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I have been to Z-Hills once before, not to jump, and years ago. I found I couldn't remember what the field looked like. Thanks. I guess now instead of racing out to the DZ, I can stop at the bars;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey Stacy,

I bought your helmet from you. I'm going to be in the area from the 15th - 21st. Maybe I'll run into you. Thanks again. It looks great on my girlfriend.
David

"Socrates wasn't killed because he had the answer.......he was killed because he asked the question."

Friday nite a bunch of us are going to House of Blues in Orlando to see Bob Weir and Ratdog! It's less than an hour from zills...

I am looking forward to meeting all of you dz.commers, Alysse and I will be hanging out at the 'bomb squad' table with Hans, Stacy, Galen, towerrat, and many others! please introduce yourselves to me! B|

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

ZHills landing area is the size of massachussetts. and outside of it is all fields with cows. i wouldn't be too worried. :)

as everyone knows by now, a large landing area, and the opportunity to swoop cows are pre-requisite to a home DZ for Stacy.....:)