ChileRelleno

Mardi Gras Boogie is coming!!!

Yes folks the infamous Mardi Gras Boogie is just around the corner! Held at Goldcoast Skydivers in Moss Point, MS during the Mardi Gras holiday (DUH!), this year it'll be March 4-9. Goldcoast is only 30 minutes from Mobile, AL and 90 minutes from New Orleans, LA. This Boogie gets bigger and better every year, last year we had 2 super Otters and 2 CASA's (2003 flightline not posted yet). So if you like to jump and party start thinking about the Mardi Gras Boogie!!!

I can't wait I had a freakin blast last year and met and jumped with some great people, the parties rocked, the bonfire blazed and the skydiving was GREAT!

Check their website for upcoming event details.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

2 super Otters and 2 CASA's

u forget about the 3rd casa that showed up on sunday!!!! lol ..... i went last year and i'm hopeing to make it this year, either driving from utah or flying.....maybe i'll have the time and money this year to have kreg show me around new orleans properly......

Count me in, Chile.

The Rodriguez Brothers will definitely be representing big-time at Mardi Gras.B| I'll have to make a note to bring some extra Tequila...

Carné Sonic

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I shall return as well, had a great time last year. I have big plans in the worx for this boogie so stay tuned;););)

kwak

Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Damn chille ya beat me to it!!!
yes the mardi gras boogie is the best boogie in the south! ill be there this year again too(i live in new orleans)
we can plan on a lil' excursion down to the french quarter!!!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

I'll be there again

Yay! Glad to hear you'll be heading there again! Maybe we can plan some kinda of dz.com takes over New Orleans night or something! Ooh! maybe we can get Sangiro to be the King of Mardi Gras!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I don't leave for basic training before then. Right now my departure date is not until May 27th

so ye went ahead and did it???...wow...sorry i never got to reply back to ya...... wait untill after the boogie to go to basic... cuz if ya miss it you'll be thinking about it durring basic or tech school and that would suck!!!!