chadair

Puerto Escondido

Paradise in Mexico! Skydive Cuautla is sending the Otter to the end of the year boogie in Puerto Escondido Mexico. Lots of freeflying, Lots of RW. Jumps take place on several beaches. Land at playa de Bacocha (Bacocha Beach) walk up uder the palm trees and pack in the shade. Jump at Playa de Zecatela and walk up to a small cafe for breakfast or lunch. catch a taxi back to Bacocha for $2 and grab the next load to altitude. This is a true vaction type boogie located in a quite, paradise style part of mexico. December 27th - January 4th Just show up and jump or check out a package available at www.skycuautla.com

Hey buey,

tell me what the deal is on Cuautla really quick. What is the altitude, do they jump on weekdays.

We could possibly go there for Thanksgiving (my dad lives in DF right off of the Toluca road)
If not I may go there next time I am in Mexico City.

ramon
"Revolution is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.", Ambrose Bierce.

Jumps are primarily weekends, sometimes on weekdays but weekday jumping is not consistant. this week there should be a few otter loads on thurs and friday, exit altitude is 12 - 12.5 above ground (due to field elevation) come check out sky cuautla.

Chad