cpoxon

London Skydiver's Piss-Up Wednesday 27th November 2002

Hello Everybody,

It's been ages since we've had a piss-up, it's almost Christmas, people will be off to Christmas boogies (at least one of our gang is off to the 300way attempts in Arizona!) and lots of people have been hassling me for another so I hope you can join us. So,

Wednesday 27th November 2002
7pm onwards
Moon Under the Water, Charing Cross Road (half way between Tottenham Court Road and Leicester Square tube stations).

For those not familiar with this concept, it's an occasional get togther for those interested in aerodynamic deccelerators. organised via email and newsgroups (and now web-based forums), so that many alcoholic drinks can be drunk and much bullshit talked about, which is especially popular at this time of year when people are less able to get their altitude fix. We met in the biggest pub in London which has a huge range of reasonably priced food and drinks, which doesn't play any music making it easier to talk.

Dropzone.com members welcome! Willem, if you are still around (typical that I organise a piss-up a few days after you leave!), it would be great to see you there too.