chadair

Skydive Cuautla

Just arrived down here almost 2 weeks ago with one of Skydive Chicago's Super Otters. Cuautla will be hosting one of the Chicago Super Otters until the end of April 2003. If you want to do something differen't this winter come check out this DZ. The DZ is located in a wide open valley surrounded Volcanoes and mountains. Mexico City and so much more is within an hour away. Taxis and Busses are so cheap it is practically free to get around. Hope to catch up with some old friends and meet some new faces while I am down here. www.skycuautla.com

Chad

P.S. Plenty of Mexican food to go around.

Verrry interesting... I'm supposed to me in Mexico City again in the new year for work.

So they've got one of SDC's otters eh... What's it like there? RW, Freefly scenes... etc.. I'd love more details. I just may have to take my rig with me when I come down.

Cheers,
CanEHdian
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

CHAD.......OMG.....I MISS YOU!!!!! HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL WITH YOU DOWN IN MEHICO!!!!!!
LUCKY SAYS HELLO (RUFF-RUFF)
IF ANYONE HAS NOT FLOWN WITH CHAD YET....ITS A MUST!!!!! HE IS THE BEST DAMN PILOT THAT I KNOW!!! AND THE MOST FUN!!!!
MY DOG HERC LOVES HIM SO MUCH, HE USED TO TRY TO CATCH THE PLANE WHEN HE WAS LANDING(NO FREAKING SHIT). ANYWAY....LOVE YOU BABY AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SOMETIME SOON.
GO CHECK THE DZ OUT IN MEXICO AND PLEASE GIVE CHAD A BIG GIANT HUG FOR ALL OF US THAT MISS HIM SO MUCH IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!
I WAS GONNA SAY BYE......BUT THEN I GOT HIGH
I HATE TO SAY BYE.....SO I GOT HIGH
THEN I GOT HIGH...THEN I GOT HIGH....THEN I GOT HIGH!!!!! :);)B|
>>>

Good balance here between freeflyers and belly flyers. You may even find that you have met some of the local divers while in the US at various DZs. Chicago's Otter is rocking this place. Most jumping here is on Saturday and Sunday. Some jumps on weekdays but best to call for weekday jumping. Bring your rig hoser!

Rad..... My family runs a cultural art retreat in the mountains outside Iz. de Matamoros about 15 minutes away from there(www.el-descanso.com). The area is amazing, and the jumpers are way cool. I've jumped in Tequesquitengo before..but not in Cuautla yet. If anyone is interested in doing a buggy/ trip down there, let me know, as we have a 15 passanger van and accomodations for about 10-15 people pretty close.
I am going to be down there quite a bit this Dec.and March, as I run a guiding service for B.A.S.E jumping.( www.adrenalineexploits.com ) Fire me off an e-mail if you need anything down there......

Jay Epstein Ramirez
[email protected]