freefalle

NSL championships

I was talking to Solly this past weekend and he mentioned somthing about the NSL championships being at fantasy of flight. I really dont know much about Fantasy of Flight, is this a regular DZ, other than people involved in the NSL meet is there going to be open skydiving? Will camping be allowed on the property if you want to stay over night? Any information would be appreicated. Im going to go I just want to plan accordingly. thanks

Fantasy of Flight is an aeronautical tourist attraction located off I-4 around Lakeland. There won't be general skydiving there, it's just open to jumpers for the competitions. I don't think you can camp there either. In addition, I believe that you have to pay the $24.95 entrance fee to get in to the area, but I'm not totally sure. I think they tell you it's a great deal since you get to view both the competition and the airplane museum. If you go to www.skyleague.com, you might be able to get more information. There's a link to Fantasy of Flight on there. It should be a great meet to watch though, they're going to have a little bit of everything.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon