Shark

Wine Country Challenge - Skydive Elsinore

Paul,

Great pics! I'd like to get a couple. Sorry I couldn't chat much, but you looked pretty busy. Then again, I was suffering from post-concussion syndrome from a blow to the head which cracked my face shield. I think I'm gonna start freeflying; it's safer than Combat RW.:D

Mark

I think I'm gonna start freeflying; it's safer than Combat RW.:D

Mark

Just watch out when you start combining the two ;). Last time I did hybrids out at Perris the hanger underneath me about took off my head at breakoff. Instead of letting go and falling away from the RW guys, he popped back up to belly. The result tore my face mask almost in half, ripped it out of the hinge on one side, and knocked my helmet up over my chin (Oxygn A3). I knew there was a reason why I wear a full face helmet... B|

Yeah, but at least there was some footage of you at the FFFFF this last weekend. Did ya see it?

Yeah that was pretty cool (and unexpected) to see myself on the big screen at the Film Festival. I only caught the last little bit of that video but a lot of people told me they saw it. B|

So, where you ON those skydives?

Nope. I was on the Wuest Ways for all of 2 jumps until I got "clocked" in the face. Then thought it best to stand down. I think that was the right move since I still have a headache two days later.:( Yep, I missed out on a lot of fun, but I did enjoy the day off from work today.:)