New International Licience.

Recommended Posts

Has anyone got this yet and if so what are the requiremements for each "grade" (A,B,C etc).

I heard soon if you want to jumpp in countries not affiliated to your own countries organization (BPA, USPA etc...) you will need an international licience.

Is this a good idea or just pants??

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
actually, the 2002 FAI CoP requirements can be found here http://www.fai.org/sporting_code/sc5.pdf in PDF form.
D is 500 jumps, C is 200, B is 50, A is 25. Etc.

These are the basics that Canada has been using since mid-2001. The new B at a C-182 DZ (9000 ft) with some 'fun time' allowed and static line/IAD progression ia a 75-100 jump task "in reality".


Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.