director

USPA Elections

I would like to remind all you cool and groovy skydivers from the Southeast region that it is once again election time.
I am hoping you all will vote and you will vote for me, Richard Schachner, to represent you as the Southeast Regional Director for the USPA.
I am a write-in candidate so you will need to write my name in the blank space provided next to the regional candidates box.
Remember, it is cool to vote and to vote for me, Richard Schachner.
If you have any questions you can reach me at [email protected] or phone 386-740-9324.

Too Late I already voted. I voted for hmmm whats his name? Oh yeah some Richard Schnachner guy! I wanted someone thats involved with skydiving and I see jump all the time to represent me. And someone that is directly involved with skydiving competition. With all of the thing's that need to be addressed now with skydiving competition I would much rather have someone that know's what he is doing, and directly involved with the competitor's making the decision's

Ray

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

This may seem like a dumb question, but as in any election I like to know who I am voting for. Just a couple of questions.

1. How long have you been jumping?

2. Are you currently active in the sport?
(I ask this because one of the candidates for national board of directors has no jumps in the past year, which seems a little odd)

3. Why should I vote for you?

Blue Skies

Blue Skies
Steve
Ok, so it's pink, but I'm secure in my manhood, and I still look cool coming in under it!

In reply to #2... if you are refering to Mike... go to his DZ some time and you'll see why he does'nt jump. Flying the King Air for 30 loads a day does'nt leave time to jump. Beside... Mike won on write in votes the last time for a National BOD seat.... we as jumpers love him!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Thanks,

Michael Mullins was the person I was reffering to.
Now I don't need to call him to ask why he doesn't jump. I am new to the sport so I do not recognize any of these names so I want to get as much info as possible before voting.

Blue Skies
Steve
Ok, so it's pink, but I'm secure in my manhood, and I still look cool coming in under it!

hmmm this is vedy interesting vedy vedy interesting:PMike kicks ass. But I think everyone should vote for Treetop. I mean come on he took down 8 feet of a tree on AFF so how can you beat that. hehehe But VOTE FOR TREETOP THIS YEAR.
Blue ones, G.Q.

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Richard,

I don't know you and took a look at your Full Profile (your Dropzone.com Account info) to see if I can get some high-level info on you. You didn't fill it much in. You may want to do that. My guess is quite a few people are going there for a quick check. :)

Safe swoops
Sangiro

hmmm this is vedy interesting vedy vedy interesting:PMike kicks ass. But I think everyone should vote for Treetop. I mean come on he took down 8 feet of a tree on AFF so how can you beat that. hehehe But VOTE FOR TREETOP THIS YEAR.
Blue ones, G.Q.

Thanks for the support GQ but factually I was on a static line jump(The DZ didn't offer AFF) and landed flat on my back with 9 feet of southern pine in my hand!LOL!
That was in '87 before most DZs used student radios(and at the stockmar airport!).
Interesting that you can land dead on target everytime and no one calls you "Target Guy". Land n just one time though with a "treetop" in your hand and...