skydiver51

What to do for my 500th??

Nope not an Aggie, been an Okie all my life. Have a sister in Austin tho. I just wanted to do something crazy since i'm pushing 52. Trying to enjoy all life has to offer while there's still time like the 75 year old Grandmother who did a birthday tandem at our DZ about a month ago. I got the pleasure of doing her video.

Thanks Kris!!! You still jumping at that new DZ out in western Oklahoma??

No problem, Don. Yup, I'm still slinging students at Skydive Hinton and loving it. Great DZ, better people, with an ultra-fast Cessna 205. In summer and winter, the indoor packing is quite nice.;)

I'm there about two weeks a month, the other two weeks I'm either at Skydive Dallas in the summer or hitting the DZ's near Houston (Aggieland / Skydive Houston).

That's the nice thing about Oklahoma, when it's freezing and ice on the ground, there's warm weather only a few hours away.

Speaking of weather, it's nice today so I'm out the door to Hinton before that 40-degree weather hits us tomorrow. Hasta!

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™