skydiver51

What to do for my 500th??

Do it nekid! Its an Aggie tradition to do your 100th jump nekid, so if you missed your 100th, do it on your 500th. I did my 100th nekid, it was a 3-way hybrid, but my fall rate was so fast with out a suit that it never really built. It was still really fun, though.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Do it nekid! Its an Aggie tradition to do your 100th jump nekid, so if you missed your 100th, do it on your 500th. I did my 100th nekid, it was a 3-way hybrid, but my fall rate was so fast with out a suit that it never really built. It was still really fun, though.

Dave, your fall-rate with a suit is frightening.:ph34r: Frightening in the fact that we fall at about the same rate. heh.

Kris
"Greased safe's unite!"
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Make sure you get it on video . . . stills too! I regret not having any of my "milestone" jumps on video. The next milestone for me is 3000, which will come late next year or early 2004. I will make sure and have that one filmed! Let us know how yours goes! post the pics!:P

Arrive Safely

John

I never got to do anything really special for my milestone jumps. I will be hitting my 500th in Eloy though....so i'm sure my fellow dz.commers will help me plan something fun!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Kris! Gerondale has already suggested that idea! I know it would really make Don happy. I think right now he is leaning more to doing the nekkid thing under his ParaCommander. Can you say---Off DZ landing??? Sure hope that wouldn't happen!!! Miss not seeing you, and hope all is going great for you! HUGS/KISSES to ya!

Next time you have to choose between two evils, choose the one you've never tried before.

Ask for a bad spot and land @ someones outdoor wedding ect , steal the glory from the person who was supposed to have the glory......most of all make it FUUUUUNNNNNN
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."

Man, I gotta start thinking about what I wanna do for my 500th. :P I do FF big way & hybrid shit all the time so I need to do something different.

Mr. Bill is temping, but I may jump a round. My rigger has a Piglet that he said he'd let me jump.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Congrats dude, although you're not an Aggie (I think) it was cool that you did what we do for our 100th jump, even though it may not have been your intention to follow "Aggie Tradition."

Eitherway, it tends to be a memorable experience.

Congrats dude, although you're not an Aggie (I think) it was cool that you did what we do for our 100th jump, even though it may not have been your intention to follow "Aggie Tradition."

Eitherway, it tends to be a memorable experience.

Actually, Dave, naked 100th's are tradition in Oklahoma as well. And we even have SCR ceremonies too, ours just don't drag out with that Alamo nonsense.;)

Don, congrats on the 500th!

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

ours just don't drag out with that Alamo nonsense

'dems fight'n words Okie...:P

Actually, that's really cool to know, from what I could tell, the nekid 100th jump was pretty much an Aggie thing. That and I thought SCRs had pretty much died away except in Texas. Now I'm really wondering who else does them anymore.

# 100 Alone chuteassis jump from a AN-2, cost me a case of beer.

# 200 FS-training jump, cost me a case of beer and a week at the hercules boogie.

# 300 Nice 4 way scramble 10 points, cost me a case of beer.

# 400 another nice FS-dive, cost me a case of beer.

# 500 another nice FS-dive, cost me a case of beer.
(last one I have to buy).

"Pull low, pack fast or boink your riggers girlfriend. 3 good ways to find trouble."