rockgirl

Kissing in freefall

:)On wave off, my JM kisses me in freefall. I know this is common, but as it was totally unexpected it was like losing my virginity. I am still blown away. After this had my first mal (lineover) and cutaway, and landed safely. The cutaway I had trained for, the kiss I hadnt.
Any comments or freeback on similar experiences would be appreciated

I know this is common, but as it was totally unexpected it was like losing my virginity.

Tee hee! A big high five to your JM for that one!

I love getting people's first kiss passes. The expressions on their faces range from shock to amazement to... well, y'know... It's sooo much fun!

Like losing your virginity, you'll always remember the person who gave you your first kiss pass. Mine was when I had about 25 jumps and was also totally unexpected.

btw, good job on the emergency procedures. :)

I cant wait to get a smack on the lips myself!!! i'd have to wait until i can actually mangage to stable myself in the air to try any funky shit!!!:$ But HEY!!! i've gotten many kisses blown to me, and that'll do for now. Man...if my jump master kissed me.....EW!!!! (Sorry Jules!!! love ya darlin!!!) hee hee hee

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

wait...who packed the parauchute for that jump?
maybe he was kissing you good bye! HHHAAA

Im only kidding.
congrats on you FIRSTS.
1st kisspass
1st mal
1st reserve ride

Glad to hear you did everything right and landed safely!:)

My photos

My Videos

Tee hee! A big high five to your JM for that one!

I wonder if a JM has ever done that and really offended/disgusted a student. Ok, I'm sure it has happened, I just wonder what the ratio of "That was cool!" to "Eww! You sick bastard!" is.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

, I just wonder what the ratio of "That was cool!" to "Eww! You sick bastard!" is.

Read my post on the women forums, it has a poll asking that.

Ah... so it does. Maybe I should hold my ear to the ladies' restroom door more often.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I agree with the surprise part. My coach on about jump 15 flew over to my left side and was doing something with my container. Being a student, I thought "Oh shit, I must have really screwed something up". An instant later she flew back around in front of me, smiled, grabbed my wrists, came right up and kissed me. :o Wow, what a shock. When we landed, I said "What the hell was all THAT about?". She said the flap over my reserve pin had come loose (velcro) so she closed it. She didn't want me to worry, so she kissed me. Whew!! Very nice though. B|

--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Gianni,
I looked but could not find the poll. Which thread is it under?:)

“Now click your heels together 3 times so you can return to Kansas to live in poverty with your teetotaling, dirt farming aunt and uncle!” paraphrased Prof. Farnsworth

Kiss pass at break off, with someone on a student jump.........serious question here....:|
"Did you remain flat and stable throughout your wave, reach and pull sequence????rockgirl???.
Did you tumble or roll...AT ALL...perhaps contributing to that line over???? I am not bringing your abilities into question here.:ph34r:.....just wonderin' .............. ( tumble or backloop,, as your line stows are coming undone. and pass though a line,,, and you'd get a mal... for sure...) but if you were clean and flat at pull time......then TWO cases of beer.. darling!!!!!
One for the kiss & one for the cutaway!!!!!:o:o

I beleive if you want to do it by the book, any jump in which more than on first is done, only constitutes one case of beer. On the other hand, two cases of beer IS twice as good.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. Stupid wuffo/newbie.dumb-a$$ question here.

Is this a tradition? When I get off static and progress through AFF is this something I should expect? If I was going out with Carol - no problem. But if its one of the guys - I might THROW that case of beer at him! (or my wife might);)

Weezil1

To err is human (Total chaos requires a ferret)