Skymonkey13

Pictures

The American flag in the Skydive America gear store is hanging back words. The pasture (Stars) is supposed to be on the left when hanging vertically not on the right. Someone should fix it before I get mad :(

CSA #699 Muff #3804

All it takes is a quick question to a Vet. that's on the DZ (there's usually atleast one) or a couple seconds to look it up on the 'net if you don't know how to hang The Flag (as all Americans should know anyways).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It is really shocking to know just how many Americans DO NOT know how to properly display the flag. I have a question for all you non military people Q- when is the flag flown at half mast and how is it raised/ lowered?

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I guess I cheated though, I'm a military brat and have known the flag code since I was little. Not only that but I was on The Texas A&M University's Corp of Cadets Color Guard (which ranked nationally 2nd and 3rd the years I was on it), but I'm not a "military people" yet, so I answered...:P

Do I know how to fold it? I'm willing to bet I can fold it better then most of the people you know, military or not.

Eventually, I'm going to pic my USMC contract back up (on hold since I blew up my knee), so I *will* have experience eventually. As for now, all I've had that was even remotely close to it (and its not really) was 4 years in the Texas A&M Corp of Cadets (think of West Point, just much much harder and more intense).

here come all us military assholes to get all wound up..HAHA (no offense)I get the same way!

that bugs me. I knew how to fold a flag for years but the first time I ACTUALLY did it was during leadership school! still MOST of the ppl in my class didnt know how to, either! WTF?
My photos

My Videos

I have never been there, so i can not say for certain, but some times the negetives can be reversed in pictures, therefore showing mirror image. Words would be backwards too, and i did not see that in the pic, but it is possible.

If it were reversed, the counter and person would really be on the left side of the image, and the flag would be correct.

Chris