diverdriver

Day 3....the real beginning

that has been a big discussion on other formums too... i think it's setteled that skydivers are no passengers :) but rather they are aviators thus the defeinition is somewhat different

Correct. Skydivers are "Jettisonable Cargo", not passengers.

Of course, this raises the wisdom of flying 13 heavily loaded cargo planes in tight formation.... but whoever accused skydivers of being particularly wise?!?!?[:/]

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Actually, we are "occupants" not passengers. The FAA was out yesterday and went over all the aircraft after our first load. They had some comments but that's their job. No problems. No show stoppers.

The FAA also recognizes that skydivers are a more than normally informed group and thus accept the increased risk involved. It's not like you paid an airline for a ticket from point a to b and an F-16 formed up. Oh wait, they already do that without your permission. B|

Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

I will be taking some pics from the ground of the formation, I will post them to the board.

This is going to be amazing!!!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I will be taking some pics from the ground of the formation, I will post them to the board.

This is going to be amazing!!!

Maybe you will be too late if your getting there tomorrow, they may do iut today! Good luck to all!!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Maybe you will be too late if your getting there tomorrow, they may do iut today! Good luck to all!!

Ahh...however if they get the record they are going to try and beat again right away...so I may miss one, but at least watch them break it again!! ;)

Actually if I remember correctly, it normally is somewhre near the end of the attempts that they are broken. It does take a few jumps to get things going....but I dont mind if they get it early...:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yes, Chris, I am impressed. All the positive vibes and prayers I can muster go with you and the others.

I know the 300-way will be a raging topic at the SDC XMAS party, which I am guessing you won't be attending.

Harry
I don't drink during the day, so I don't know what it is about this airline. I keep falling out the door of the plane.

Harry, FB #4143

I know the 300-way will be a raging topic at the SDC XMAS party, which I am guessing you won't be attending.

Nope, we dont get back to SDC till Monday. We will keep everyone posted at SDC as to what is going on..:D
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto