cmnorris

best boogie shirts

AOT Memorial Boogie 2002's shirt is hilarious and very well done. It's a characture of a hole in the ground with a hand sticking up from it with the jumper's hand giving a Thumbs Up, with a Pilot Chute and bridle coming out of the hole next to it. All in all, it's farily humorous.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Easy... The "Fusion Fest" shirt from this year's event at Skydive Dallas.

Black, long-sleeve, hella-tough. On one sleeve, there's a HD freeflyer with a tube. On the other sleeve is a sit-flyer with a hand tube. The front has a huge yellow smiley-face with a fez and skydivers around it.

I wear it entirely too much. It's definitely one of the few boogie shirts that I have that I use the gentle-cycle on when I wash it. I should have bought two.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

the 2000 American Boogie T shirt with the 2 styles, the X rated and the G rated backs (as seen in Parachutist). the 01 shirts were cool too. This years sucked!!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

The shirts from the '97 Nationals have some way cool graphics on them. I've about worn out the shirt from the '96 POPS world record attempts, I just love the artwork (no, I wasn't a part of it; my employers were sponsors). The '02 Jack, Off to Perris shirts are cool too.

But my favorite right now has to be one I got at WFFC - has the WFFC logo on the front and on the back is that picture from Sixth Sense and the words "I see skydivers... They're everywhere!" :)