moodyskydiver

New Rig Colors...HELP!!!!!

Ok,I'm getting ready to order my *first* (beer) rig. I have 4 different Mirage color designs that I like that I cant decide between(I'm sure y'all will think they are kinda boring though..oh well). Which of the 4 do you like best?I'd love to have you're opinion.Thanks!:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

mirageideas.jpg

I just don't like 3.

What are your jumpsuit colors gonna be? My jumpsuits (RW, FF and Camera) are all primarily blue with red and black.

Looks like your'e setting up for primarily black with blue. (Appropriate colors if your nickname is "divot")

Nice. I'm thinking DaKine black background with blue floral.

Wow. I sound like the Home Channel guy:$.

Black and blue are my fav colors (yes I know black isnt really considered a color:P) so I'm trying to get all my gear black/blue..maybe some grey. A friend gave me her Michigan suit and its black and electric blue(kinda turquoise).Good idea about the DaKine pattern BTW;).
I have the $$ for a new main too, but I'm going to hold off on it awhile and demo a bunch after I get my container,reserve and cypres delivered and ready to jump.

I'm considering either a Sabre2 210 or 190.Heres the color pattern I picked for it...wanna guess what colors it'll be?;):P

I think the colors fit me pretty well.Black and blue are definitely Moody colors.B|

custom_Sabre2.jpg

Buy Used... screw the colors and jump your ass off with the money saved...

Nope.I'm a spoiled brat...this is what I'm getting for
Christmas. Well, this and my Eloy trip.B|B|B|

Besides,I've had mucho probs w/gear not fitting properly,so a custom fit harness/container is a big priority for me.

That is nice. Here's a pic of mine (got pretty much same colours as you're considering. Designed this canopy around looking good and making packing a little easier.

-----------------------------------
It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone

canopy.jpg