Casch

OOgh...AHRGGGG!

If I've had a hard opening, I most definitely yell something ;). I also look up at the canopy and start asking it why it spanked me.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Same here. Ever since I ditched my Sabre for a Stiletto my openings have done nothing but bring a smile to my face.

I used to just cringe right before I threw the PC when I had my Sabre. You just knew it was coming and there was nothing you could do.

Kris
(What is this "hard opening" that you speak of? Tis' now foreign to mine ears...)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

YES!

I thought I was the only one!!

My openings aren't hard with my Tri, but I still usually grunt notably during opening. I think I'm glad I've made it that far :)
Gale

I'm drowning...so come inside
Welcome to my...dirty mind

I had my first really hard opening a week ago. I remember swearing alot very loudly and then chasing down my mate who is my packer while still under canopy as he was on the same load and jump as me. I think he was surprised as I was by my enthusiasm under canopy, until we both landed and I said to him, "Man that canopy opened hard". Then he realised why I was chasing him down.

Cheers
Neil