JumpCrazy

The rig before the second.

I just bought a used rig. (the one that comes before the second). I haven't jumped it yet.
It is an Infinity container with a tempo 150 and a Silhouette 150 (DOMs all 97). It only has 50 jumps on it and it looks brand new. It has collapsable PC, BOC, dive loops, and a cypress.

I can't wait till the spring!
Flying Hellfish #470

Sounds a lot like the rental setup at my DZ except for the number of jumps it's got.

I think you'll like it very much, especially with the secondary riser covers, riser tuck tabs, and well.. it's an Infinity right?;)

Go easy on the Silhouette for the first few jumps. I spun myself into a line-twist while practicing braked turns - I let up the inside toggle to quick while the opposite was still down:o:S.

My other ride is the relative wind.

Congratulations! I also have a Silhouette, and I absolutely love it.

Which is why I had a look at your profile, and, assuming you updated your jump numbers at the same time you updated your gear, I sincerely hope you are very light.

Colour me canopy-nazi, colour me conservative (and then ask my sister-in-law ;) ), I wish you safe jumps.

I got it precisely because it dives (relatively) hard. That canopy will dive you into the ground in the blink of an eye if you turn moderately high, let alone low. Practice your flat turns, practice flying through your landings, in the beginning, do not jump in nil wind. It's a handful, really. I load it at 1.2, and mine is bigger. Even if you load it more lightly, yours is still smaller and therefore alone twitchier.

I got mine at appr. 150 jumps and plan to continue jumping it to, oh say 500 jumps.

But if you can handle it, it's lovely. Be safe, have fun.

Johan.
I am. I think.

if you are worried, I am light. The canopy will be loaded at 1:1. I asked around at my DZ and they all suggested I get a 150.
I will be very careful of course. I am getting my jumpmaster to try out the rig first for me. After that, I will jump it and will use a radio in my helmet so he can help me out. My jm has over 10 000 jumps and I have alot of faith in him.
I will definately be conservative.
Flying Hellfish #470

I test jumped (and bought) a rig with a 170' Silhouette on my 12th jump right off student status loaded 1.06/1 and jumped it about 150 jumps before down sizing. It's a nice canopy but that f111 bottom skin makes the flare a little weaker than zero-p. Be careful and enjoy it!
Conway 1130B|