Squeak

150 Hornet

Well after much discussion here and at the DZ I finally decided on a canopy and Have payed for a 150 Hornet.
The pic is what my colour options are now all I have to do is wait.
I HATE WAITING.[:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

150 Hornet .jpg

You managed to get one of the last Hornets. Apparently, it is ending production and PISA is becoming part of the new Aerodyne. My guess is that the new canopies won't be quite so cheap, so you did well. I got my Hornet a month ago and I'm really happy with it.

Hornets are great canopies. We have been renting Hormet 190s to our PFF grads for years now. Several of them bought Hornet 190-170-150 with great results. Too bad PISA is halting Hornet production. We all hope that Aerodyne can build a close aerodynamic copy of the Hornet, too bad they will not copy Hornet prices.

I bought it from Icarus Skysports in Sth Africa, $890US (The container is a Javelin J1 with similar colours. I had exactly the same colours as you b4 Krilis (purple slider) but I decided to loose the black.
I also ordered an RMW Rel Suit in same colours with black:ph34r::ph34r:
Now its just waiting waiting waiting.

edit: the attachment is a pic of my Rel suit colours, should match the canopy and rige very nicely;)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

jumsuit colours.jpg

yepper I have them as do all his canopies do. I will remove mine as well since he will not pay you to keep them as advertisement. He's is only wasting his money having them put on if you ask me. Most will remove them.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

What! He sews on advertising on the canopies he sells? I wouldn't like that at all, unless he asked and gave a discount for it....

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Well he has the labels sewed on by PISA which you can see in the cut sheet that is sent w/ the canopy and no he doesn't ask or give a discount.

I saw a picture a long time ago of a "CALL RALPH" label on a sign that read "FOR A GOOD TIME" the label was then put under that so it read "FOR A GOOD TIME CALL RALPH XXX-XXX-XXXX" It was hung over urinals. I thought it was pretty useful way of dealing w/ 'em.

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM