shailesh

ear safety and proper breathing

Nope, didn't say I remove them, I said that if someone were to try wearing earplugs and going steep at the same time it might get a little uncomfortable for them. That THEY(in caps for emphasis on other people) may want to take them out before THEY exit.
I do know how loud it gets skydiving, but if you can jump without earplugs, then taking them out before you exit shouldn't make any difference.

"I do know how loud it gets skydiving, but if you can jump without earplugs, then taking them out before you exit shouldn't make any difference."

OK,

You do what you want. It's nice & quiet in the house, right now. I'm gonna relax, & listen to the ever-present ringing in my ears....

Yes to ear plugs. I've descended at 60,000 fpm in an altitude chamber (versus roughly 10,000 fpm in freefall) while wearing them. No problems noted.

Google "Valsalva maneuver" and learn to equalize the pressure differential on descent. Notice I said "descent". Ears/sinuses clear automatically on ascent. Try and not jump with much ear/sinus congestion. Counterproductive to equalization.

And dependent upon altitude, you very well could experience some hypoxia. For some, as low as 8000 feet. But easily above 10K.

PiLFy

Your Ears equalize through the Eustachian Tubes.

I do SCUBA and first thing they teach you is to equalize. Rapid pressure change will hurt. Don’t jump with cold. Your head will explode. Try this next time. If you are stable to can fly with no hands, grab your nose and gently blow your ears. It will release pressure and stop the pain. When I was doing my AFF I had to do it before 7K otherwise headache took over so much that there was nothing else I could think of. Grab your nose, blow and relax