stylin

Too much BS deserves its reward...

I really like those white jumpsuits at Eloy, real cool looking. Telling me to work this weekend cut out some skydiving time, so Im thinking of getting one of those cool Skydive Arizona jumpsuits and wearing it to work, complete with gloves, altimeter and goggles. Maybe theyll let me borrow one of their parachutes and we can make things real interesting.

Think theyll get the message???

I found a pretty cool long sleeve sweatshirt today that says on the front "Skydiving kicks ass", we'll start off with that on Monday. Thatll be a warning for whats comming next.

Umm sure would like to know what white jumps suits you are referring to. All of the student suits are grey with red grips. If there are any white jump suits then they are probably teams. Deguello from Texas wears white as does Arizona Affinity. The Candadians of course wear white with red grips....
Thanks for the laugh anyway..
B~Squared

Umm sure would like to know what white jumps suits you are referring to. All of the student suits are grey with red grips. If there are any white jump suits then they are probably teams. Deguello from Texas wears white as does Arizona Affinity. The Candadians of course wear white with red grips....
Thanks for the laugh anyway..
B~Squared

They have red grips, but theyre white. At least they look white to me, or maybe beige. The ones that say "Skydive Arizona" on the front pocket?

I have a better idea, maybe we can get them to fly everyone over Phoenix so we can come crashing down through the roof of the office bldg. Then you can all tell them, look dude, when he says he doesnt want to work the weekend, he aint bullshittin'.

When I got my first jumpsuit, I joked that I was going to wear it to the grocery store.:)

You know, if I actually threatned to do what I just said, they would probably take me seriously? The day I started working here they thought I was a little weird I could tell, I do things like come in at 12:00 or 1:00 every day and nobody says anything, then I used to run off to the beach in California without saying anything or taking vacation time. They finally caught me for that telling me "you can just take off anytime you want and go surfing". So I asked them why not?

The more irresponsible you act at work, the less responsibility you end up getting stuck with. Some people around here still havent figured that out.

They have red grips, but theyre white. At least they look white to me, or maybe beige. The ones that say "Skydive Arizona" on the front pocket?

They are all grey. But hey maybe they just look white to you.

Whatever color they are, they keep you from freezing your ass off.

When I got my first jumpsuit, I joked that I was going to wear it to the grocery store.:)

Yeah I have worn mine to the restaurant before. Used to do it a bunch down in TX. Did not get much of a reaction though. B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

It's amazing that no matter how cool a jumpsuit looks on a dz, it would just look ridiculous anywhere else.

I think I could probably get away with wearing mine to a comic book convention, but that's about it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver