AggieDave

Parachute Landing Warning Signs?

The signs with the guy getting kicked in the head by another guy under parachute...Anyone know where to buy these? We (skydive Aggieland) want to purchase some for our DZ.

That and there's another very similar sign that has a guy getting whacked by a prop, with a propeller area warning. Anyone know where to get this also?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Last year, we searched for them also, we eventually had our own made. So now there is a company in the Netherlands that makes them... ;)

The trouble with skydiving; If you stink at it and continue to jump, you'll die. If you're good at it and continue to jump, you'll see a lot of friends die...

Dave,
We purshased a few of them a long time ago for Skydive El Paso. We got them out of the Skydiving magazine. I havn't seen them recently and they aren't in Paragear. All I have seen on the internet are the Skydiving St. signs. They aren't even close to as classy as the guy getting kicked in the head.

The signs with the guy getting kicked in the head by another guy under parachute...Anyone know where to buy these? We (skydive Aggieland) want to purchase some for our DZ.

Now, that would be cool, anyone have a picture of it?

I have seen these before. I tried to find them on-line and couldn't but now I want to buy one to hang up at homeB|

I used to do graphic design (:Dwhen I was 15) for a small business called SignMeisters. You could print a picture of the sign out, take it to a signage shop and they could make it fairly cheap. I know it would take me about 5 minutes from scanning to clean it up and have it ready for the vinyl cutter.

I think this is the one they're talking about (from Sydney Skydivers in AU), and my favourite - the prop hitting a person from the hangar at a DZ in Queenstown, NZ

(sorry about size, couldn't be stuffed rescanning)

Sydney Skydivers Australia.JPG

Tandem Skydive New Zealand.JPG

I own both of the signs AggieDave is talking about and I'm pretty sure I got them from the back of Skydiving magazine. Does anyone have old issues where they could find the company's contact info?

The prop one that I have is similar to the one posted but it is a 3-bladed prop and it's only the guy's head with X's for eyes...

Check out the funny captions people have written, and add your own-
http://www.captionmachine.com/?p=1

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'

Landing.jpg