blazetailman

Z120 Duece

and the pie-ing, tony? no photos on your site of that?:o We did see alot of coolwhip containers waiting for someone!

Congrats to Tony, and congrats to everyone working on the 120 way effort! It was a great time!B|

Marc and Alysse

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

What an experience! My thanks go out to Guy, Boxman, Gareth, Louie, Marku, Derick, Mike, the support team, Z-hills, the pilots, and especially the other 119 people on the record with me! It was a week of some of the most intense, and tiring skydiving, and in the end we prevailed! Amazingly enough all the jumpers rallied together after we had a 3 point 120way pulled out of our grasp because we did not hold the 2nd point long enough to show on video. Something like that could have killed the spirit of the event, but the organizers did their job motivating us, and we were determined enough to set a new record! Thank you again to all involved!

Here's to next year!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Tony-

I checked out the very nice photos. Question: In the photo of point #2 there is one jumper clearly out. (at about 2:00, just inside of the outer ring). Surely there is another shot of the completion? Blue 111-
Jeff
:)

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

That Jumper is not "OUT". He is in a Room and there is another opposite hime at 8 o'clock.

That was the plan. Just cuz you have no grips doesn't mean you aren't in. Those were actually the coveted glory slots of the skydive.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Question: In the photo of point #2 there is one jumper clearly out. (at about 2:00, just inside of the outer ring). Surely there is another shot of the completion? :)

:D:D:D You so silly. That was the plan.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What an experience! My thanks go out to Guy, Boxman, Gareth, Louie, Marku, Derick, Mike, the support team, Z-hills, the pilots, and especially the other 119 people on the record with me! It was a week of some of the most intense, and tiring skydiving, and in the end we prevailed! Amazingly enough all the jumpers rallied together after we had a 3 point 120way pulled out of our grasp because we did not hold the 2nd point long enough to show on video. Something like that could have killed the spirit of the event, but the organizers did their job motivating us, and we were determined enough to set a new record! Thank you again to all involved!

Here's to next year!

Hi JP:

Now that I've looked at Tony's photos, maybe it's just as well that jump 12 (the "three pointer") wasn't the record, because the formation was twisted and the lines were mis-shapen and overall it looked pretty ugly! Jump 15 was really nicely shaped and symmetrical and will look much better in the magazines!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.