DocSherry

Stolen Gear

Don't count on the cops actually reading the pawn lists... my stolen camera gear and computer surely went to a pawn shop... the police just don't work it that hard.

Josh
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Seriously - check all of the local dumpsters. My car got broken into once in college during final weeks. My dumb ass had all of my final papers and stuff in there as well as ALL OF THE DISCS with backups. THANK GOD I found it all in a dumpster four blocks away or I'd still be in school.

Good luck and vibes your way!

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

Hey Doc:

i think who ever ripped you off knew what they were taking, maybe even someone who knows of you, or what you do, just a feeling i get, when i look to the west! i hope whoever stole it burns in. take care.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

"i hope whoever stole it burns in."

No, not at all Rich, I hope whoever pilfered my wee pal's rig ends up at her mercy. I'm pretty sure that Doc Sherry has some interesting and novel things to do to gear thieving scumbags.
The sort of thing that involves the curious looking implements she normally reserves for young male animals.....B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I talked to the restuarant manager last night and he let me post flyers. The dumpsters locally get emptied daily as it is a shopping/restuarant district.

But if I do catch them neutering can be applied as punishment. Except I will use a spoon instead of something more interesting:o

Happiness,
Sherry

Sorry to hear about this Doc. :(

should the person wind up at your mercy, I move that we strap your gear on them and then "13.5 - Exit - Exit". And if the gear won't fit, I'll voulunteer my old Vecter and we can attach your canopy to it.;)

Hope you get it returned.

BSBD
Larry

'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

Hi All,

Well I will be ordering new gear this week. I gave the system 7 days to turn up my gear. Yes, my homeowners covers this. Mind you I am having to find the receipts for all of it. Ah Well at least I have coverage.

I have found a second rig to jump for team stuff.

I also want to say thanks to everyone who is and will continue to look for it, loan me gear etc.... Everyone has been so great...offering me gear ot borrow until I can make arrangements.

You all know who you are....Thanks!!!! (including you Larry If I find them we may have to put that 97 in a bigger rig and watch the happenings!)

Happiness,
Sherry

Hey Doc, this is Andi...I'm sorry to hear about your gear...I'll keep an eye on it here, as well. New Mexico is just small enough that people might not recognize it if someone did try to bring it here.

How's the team doing? I thought I might see you this weekend at the SSL meet, but I guess not!

Andi
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!