crapflinger2000

Hello Relative Workshop!!!

Sorry. On an average day, an average Relative Workshop employee (including me) has to delete nearly 100 junk e-mails. Sometimes we delete a few we shouldn't by accident. (I still can't figure out why anyone would need BOTH a penis and breast enlargement...Of course, I don't live in California, either.) Please e-mail Bill(AT)relativeworkshop(DOT)com, and I'll make sure you get what you want...unless you require larger body parts, that is.

Edited to help prevent Bill B from getting even more opportunities to enlarge his breasts.

I would also recommend that you put something other than "hey" or "can you help" in the subject line. Not sure about Bill (or any of the rest of you for that matter), but if somebody wants me to actually open a piece of e-mail, then they better put something very specific in that line to identify themselves or what specifically I might help them with. Everything else gets deleted without ever being opened, unless it's from a known friend or relative.

While we all would like to think that e-mail is the absolute substitute for snail mail and expensive phone conversations, it has become more of a nuisance in terms of "junk" than anything. I will make no assumptions in this particular case, but I can tell you I have inadvertantly deleted quite a lot of e-mail from people here on the boards because they were not smart enough to word their subject line in a manner that indicates "I am not spam."

Chuck

I went through the same thing with Relative Workshop not to long ago. I was ordering risers for a buddy of mine, and after 3-4 phone calls (with NO one returning my calls), I finally got them ordered. Still going to take 3 weeks to make them. I called sunpath, and they next dayed me a pair of risers on the first call. I still have the Relative Workshop risers on order, but haven't got them yet :(

Lance

(I still can't figure out why anyone would need BOTH a penis and breast enlargement...Of course, I don't live in California, either.) Please e-mail [email protected], and I'll make sure you get what you want...unless you require larger body parts, that is.

That has to be one of the funniest things I've read in this forum to date!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

People never remember the good stuff....just bitch about the bad.
I can give GREAT customer service to a client for years and they never say "boo", but if I drop the ball once they bitch and bitch.

I just sent an e-mail to PD with my thanks and a pat on the back for their great service and support.

The same goes out to you BILL, and your crew.
Thanks for years of great service and products.
Thanks for caring about the sport and sharing your knowledge.

Blue ones 2 you
Bob
Better you than me

Sorry, kinda lost track of this mess I stirred up. Anyway, Bill, I thank you for getting back to me personally on this, sorry if you or anyone took this stuff the wrong way, it was just a cry for attention and help!

I shall email you and letcha know what I am after.

Anyhow, thanks again, and the various email advice posts were all well taken...

I still abhor human interaction though... down with phones.

Update. Mr Booth and the sales staff have contacted me re my desire to purchase risers... I think that is pretty cool that the head dude of a company (and star of the RWS tandem waiver video) is taking an interest and helping a guy out on such a small issue.

Thanks RWS (and Bill) for working with me on this... It is much appreciated!