Blahr

I think I'm a wuffo again...

Hey all,

Just back from an 8 year layoff and, unlike virginity, I think you can return to being a wuffo if you abstain for long enough.

OK, here I go. This term didnt exist (as far as my experience went) 8 years back but I'm seeing it everywhere now.

Whats "freeflying" ?? Does this relate to using objects/boards etc to generate more lift and horizontal speed? If yes, how is this different from skysurfing?

Do I sound like a wuffo??

Cheers,

Chris

No way...I have to disagree, once a skydiver always a skydiver, of course, after a long absence you might lose some 'current' terminology or things like that, but, going back to whuffoness...NO WAY.

Blue ones...tons of it for you.

Nope... Ya aint no wuffo.
I quit jumping 22 years ago in late 1981 and just made my first jump on March 16th and since then have managed to learn how to fly my body again and even doing it not on my belly but in all sorts of new fun ways. I can manage a credible, fairly stable...sitfly at this point.
So the moral is.... you are no longer a sky virgin:P get back in the air..... and find some fun flying your body.

Amazon