MissMissy

Help the Ladies!!

The Sugar Gliderz need your help...

If you know any talented women fliers who can fly headdown well and take grips and could possibly fly on a vertical big-way... please contact us.

We're on a mission to break the current freefly record with all ladies and we do not know every talented female freeflier.

Also, if you are someone that thinks that could do it, but aren't sure, we have two camps scheduled: April 19 & 20 at Skydive Arizona AND August 7 & 8 at Skydive Chicago. OR you can continue to train and practice until the attempts.

Please contact us at [email protected].

Thank you for your efforts!

Missy
---
Missy Nelson
**Learning Never Stops**

I have also heard that the Sugar Gliderz will be at Skydive Aggieland around the 20th of June...I don't see "Alot" about the apearance, but from what I hear they will be doing coaching as well. If I am off base or just misunderstood the info, please let me know...I just put in for vacation time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok...I answered my own question...Yes. They are going to be there {SSWWEEEEEET}:DAnd they are going to coach. :ph34r: And I found out that there is going to be an Otter there too. I can't wait!!!B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Houston Intercontinental is about an hour and 45 minutes from the dz.:SBut there are some people that live in that area that will be coming up this way. If you have seen "Pop" posting here...He might know Some people that would be coming from
Houston. Vacation was just stamped approved ...WHoooop!

Thanks.....I'll keep everyone posted. DZ.com rocks....I've already got a few offers on sharing a rental car if need be, places to stay, etc. Granted I would like to save my cash for jumps and possibly coahing but we'll see. Come on LOTTO!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

More info found out...
Free fly record attemp is happening that weekend.
Me thinks it's the Texas free fly record, but again I could be wrong...
Man, I hope my rig is in and reserve is packed by then!!! <{[On Knees Praying]}> I really need to pay beer for that!!
B|

Yeah, we can't wait to have everyone at the DZ this June! If anyone needs a place to crash, you can leave me a message on AOL IM s/n: steveworldtour (I won't reply, b/c I'll be at the DZ, but I'll get it at the end of the day) I can only offer a couple of couches and some floor space, but it's offered nonetheless. Oh, and by the way [flagrant packing whore ad] If anyone needs a pack job while you are visiting, feel free to see the guy resembling the photo/icon-thingy to the left! [/flagrant packing whore ad]. Yeah, I'm terrible. I know. :P

<--evil steve-->:(

Reservations have been made and confirmed so I will be coming in the 19th around 745pm and then have to leave on Sunday at 7pm. Lots of offers floating for places to crash so we'll see what happens but floor works for me as long as I have a pillow................and maybe AC....or at least a fan.....and a night light in the bathroom......and.............B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

[Bad joke mode] Ooooh....let's not say crash...ok...[/Bad Joke Mode Off]
There are going to be a couple of spots open where I am staying as well. Don't know how many yet, But there are three as of now.

Well...What do they look like?
Can you post a pic?
Can we order them before hand?

Inquiring readers need to know...:P

Well...What do they look like?
Can you post a pic?
Can we order them before hand?

Inquiring readers need to know...:P

Answer #1: They look Kick-A**, but I've already said that, (If you want another opinion, ask AggieDave...)

Answer #2: Nope, you'll just have to wait and see them when you get here,

Answer #3: If you'd like to go ahead and order one, sure, send me a PM though, as no orders will be taken in a forum.
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.