antimike

New Houston DZ

He made two jumps this weekend...he hasn't quit jumping contrary to popular belief! But give him hell anyway :ph34r:

I had several offers to do Tandems (truth be told, the TM's wanted to cop a feel) I'm not jonesing that hard yet. (it would be my FIRST and I don't want to buy beer :) )

We had a mini Susa Renunion this weekend, Chuck and Dee, Jim and Laurie, Clint - Even Terell was there. All this talk and all the faces is making me homesick.

I'll make a jump there, just to be over the good ole landing area.

Wharton was the 1 DZ in Houston where it didn't matter if it was your 1st time there or you were a regular you felt the love. They really had that family atmosphere and was a place you knew when you got there you were with friends.

This is EXACTLY what it is like here - Aggieland -
I always leave the dz with a warm fuzzy feeling.B|

SIGH....I wish there was a boogie every weekend.....:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I know a lot of Austin-ites sucked up their UT pride and went to Aggieland for SummerJam,

Hehe, come on, for the most part the Aggies and t-sips got along this past weekend. ;):P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

That's what kick ass boogies with kick ass people do, recharge the vibes back up to maximum levels for all the regular jumpers!

mmmm.... I don't think I've met anybody from aggieland I would consider "regular" :P:P

That's why we love ya!
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

Does that include you and Mike?

Where in the heck have you guys been? and don't give me that broken ankle stuff, just because you break something doesn't mean mikey can't jump. (out of a plane).

Well lummy, I don't hardly see you anymore anyway, might be because you won't pay a boogie fee;) Just to set the record straight. I have not quit jumping!!!!! (But my gear is for sale for $10,000 that includes the black jump suit)( $9,000.00 fo you larry) I made 4 jmps on the 27th of April @ spaceland, I did 3 weekends of demos in may & then Paula had her little accident. I decided to not jump until she got her hard cast off which was the 18th of June, and I jumped on the 21st of June. So there, my gosh people don't see ya for a few weeks and ya can't control the rumors.:)

mmmm.... I don't think I've met anybody from aggieland I would consider "regular"

well, if farting regularly counts towards being "regular", I think we actually have several who qualify here at Aggieland :S :D:D:D
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

Kelly you bad bad girl. rember our saying what goes n at couch stays at couch, you know pay backs can be awful... hmmmmm let me think....yea.... oh i can't do it. I'll just search my computer for some kelly pics!!!

Yeah....but that wasn't at couch......

I mean we weren't even out of Texas yet. :P
Fly it like you stole it!