chuckakers

SUSA Reunion?

Although I never jumped at Wharton, I know a couple folks at my DZ that did (Pablo for one), who would probably jump at the chance to go to a reunion. (sorry about the pun, it was unintentional).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You guys are really tempting me! Don't be planning a Susa reunion while my foot is broken. I'll just end up getting really plastered...and doing body shots...and the Wharton wave and...

When where you thinking?

- And I've spent the last few years trying to develope a good girl persona. One boogie and you could through two years of conservative behaviour down the drain and ruin my perfect reputation AGAIN!

Did you say when you where thinking of having it?

Can you make Josh leave his camera at home? He's been published way too often lately - scares me.

Can you make Josh leave his camera at home

What? Leave the camera at home?! Never!!!!! The camera was a necessary evil at SUSA parties... it was the only way to remember what happened!:D:)

Josh
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Isn't there a standing rule that Josh is banned from the party hanger?

So when is it? Derek refuses to come to Texas ever again, so if I come down I'm flying solo....*evilgrin* Cyndi and I are going to sweet little angels I swear. :)
Fly it like you stole it!

....*evilgrin* Cyndi and I are going to sweet little angels I swear

Then there MUST be a camera!!!! Don't worry, I've only been published in Parachutist and Skydiving, and they don't print those pictures... and I don't put them on my site either... although I could make an exception for the right shot.:)

I did not even use the TG footage in the last video.

Josh
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

I shutter to think what might be in Josh's private collection :ph34r:

I heard from Clint this weekend that some of our adventures almost kept another DZ from opening on that airport.

Apparently they have just fixed the squeeky beacon , and there were some strange reports that people were walking on the runway naked?

I don't remember all that :) , but then again - that is why the video comes in handy (an excellent point).

Chuck,

You gonna come back to the AOTMB this year? I was there the first year (you probably don't remember me, I had 20 jumps at the time) and can't remember seeing you out since then. I know we'd love to see you come join us!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

..Which would be the second best place to have a SUSA Reunion.

Their groups reminds me alot of ours :ph34r:

It's the Chuck Influence!

What Chuck influence? In case you don't remember (and who could) most of the really good stuff happened after I had already left the DZ - at 4am.

C'mon, I just ran the DZ and hosted the parties, so...uh....uh....oops - guilty as charged Your Mistress, heh heh.

Reputaions Earned and Repeated as Necessary,

Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX