JumpCrazy

How many jumps do you have?

why are there som much people who can afford it in ways even i couldn't imagine

i have 175 since sept 2000 and i 'm one of the faster ones

i'd rather have less time to spend and more money, in that case i would jump more average is about 3 jumps every jumpable weekend...
--------

www.youtube.com/l0013

Some of you guys must earn far too much money!
I did a tandem last April, but started properly in July. I have 84 jumps now. (Small injuries and bad weather have slowed me down.) Dreading what my DZ friends will do to me after I land from my 100th!

122 jumps as of last saturday, and I started at the AOTM boogie at Skydive Aggieland - Mid September last year.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Started jumping December 4, 1999, have 263 jumps to date. I average about 75 jumps a year and it is more than the normal average in my country where jumping is quite expensive due to fuel costs and expensive dollar. Anyway, every dollar spent in jumping has been more than worth it! As every dollar spent in the future will be!

HISPA # 18 POPS # 8757

Uh...huh..huh...like 3 jumps or something...started 1986. Yea, right huh..huh.....Well, I did start in 1986 US Army Airborne School Managed to rack up a bunch of static line jumps to include Combat with more Hollywood jumps . In 1994 started AFF so all my jumps up to date right at 1,287 jumps. Man im having fun...cant seem to jump enough...like they say Keep on Jumping....B|
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

I love the term sky birthday. I has a nice personal ring to it. Mine was 2pm Sunday August 10th, 1997 at the old airport at Skydive Chicago.

My goal is to be able to fly half-way respectably in R/W, sit, and head-down. OK in R/W and sit, and slowly getting there in head-down. All this helps so I can skydive with my friends who do different things and meet new people.

I have about 1450 jumps, and have been lucky enough to do about 400 a year for the last couple of years (am not an instructor). God and employment willing, this will continue and I will further my goals. The more I jump, the more I realize there will always be something to learn. Knowing the people in this sport has been a privilege.
|
I don't drink during the day, so I don't know what it is about this airline. I keep falling out the door of the plane.

Harry, FB #4143

why are there som much people who can afford it in ways even i couldn't imagine

i have 175 since sept 2000 and i 'm one of the faster ones

i'd rather have less time to spend and more money, in that case i would jump more average is about 3 jumps every jumpable weekend...

It helps to work at the DZ... I was full-time for 18 months... jump numbers go up quick when you don't pay for them... :P

4,100 jumps since 1977.
2,300 tandems since earning that rating in 1986.
96 military jumps with the Canadian and West German Armies.

Wish my logbook was fatter, but it includes 6 years in Nova Scotia where the hardest core jumpers did 50 per year.

Every other weekend we are scheduled to make 24 jumps over 2 days. On the off weekends I hope to make 8-15 depending on weather. On the off weekends I am working as an instructor, so that explains that. On the on weekends I have FS 4 way team training. It helps to get good so you can get a good teamrate, so you jumps cost a lot less. I also have a job during the week to solely pay for skydiving.

2 rigs and a KA that has a 11 minute to altitude time. I think I drop about 8 grand into the sport yearly. Might be a bit less as I do not have to spend much more money of new gear anymore, and this year both national comps are within driving distance instead of flying.

End conclusion: Rigs, Turbine Aircraft, Money, (and for some packers, so far I have not had to use them but I'll prob start).

--
Jonathan Bartlett
D-24876
AFF-I

Sky birthday is 1-25-03 (first tandem), graduated AFF 3-1-03 (Hop and Pop) and as of today I have 106 jumps. But the summer has lots of plans in store for me so I am guessing I will hit 200 WAY BEFORE September. And I still love writing down each jump in my log book after I make it...with as many adjectives as I can fit in.

GOOD STUFF!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I predict that Sunnydee is going to be this freefly goddess before you know it (what with her enthusiasm and the fact the she jumps at a world famous FL DZ). In fact I wonder if she'll even let me jump with her when we first meet in person at a boogie. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over