JumpCrazy

How many jumps do you have?

About 1200 jumps. Started in 1975, have been really active jumping for probably 10 or so of those years.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

15, started in march, would love to jump more but unfortunately have to limit it to about 5 jumps per week (NO MORE AFF PRICE JUMPS FINALLY!) :S

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

started in November, 91 jumps so far. Longest I have gone without jumping was the month of February, because of weather and other obligations.

My goal is 150 within my first year, which should be easy.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

[QUOTE]Now the Fun Really Starts[/QUOTE]

You got that right, my first solo freefall was a totally different animal than my AFF jumps. Its crazy how much more fun it is to be completely independent and free during the skydive. This sport is the best.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Well, this is highly embarrassing! I have ONE jump, a tandem at that! (For reasons stated in another thread, I can't do solo) Ehehehe! Seriously, though, I only started on Saturday 7th June :P

Tandem is so bloody expensive, think I'm going to be limited to one a month at this rate :(
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes