robskydiv

Night Jump Mission Complete

Wow! What an amazing day/night I had yesterday. I got to fulfill my last requirement for the "D" License which was a Night Jump w/RW. 3-Way, from 8,000 ft. 4-points. Stand-up Landing. My first night jump was four years ago. Now all I have to do is send in the paperwork. I am sooo stoked. My soon to be 3-year old son was there and he ran to me after I landed. What a great feeling!

Night RW is so cool!

Turning points on the hill is so different because you don't even realize you are on the hill.

Night Jump anxiety sure can be exciting.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Wow! What an amazing day/night I had yesterday. I got to fulfill my last requirement for the "D" License which was a Night Jump w/RW. 3-Way, from 8,000 ft. 4-points. Stand-up Landing. My first night jump was four years ago. Now all I have to do is send in the paperwork. I am sooo stoked. My soon to be 3-year old son was there and he ran to me after I landed. What a great feeling!

Congrats on being "D" qualified!

Got a personal question for ya...The wife and I disagree.

Do / would you take your kid / kids to the dz alone?

Not a comment about 'unsupervised' ankle biters, mine have been around avation all their lives and know the rules...

My concern is if they're at the DZ with only me, and I should get..."hurt" :o

What about them? :|

My honey seems to think it's no big deal, and since I've been jumping for 27 years..."WHAT COULD HAPPEN?" :S

Your thoughts?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Thankyou Airtwardo. In reply to: "Would you take your kid/s to the dropzone alone." Fri. night I did. And I have before. I don't like to as I don't want him to bother anybody. At one DZ, they actually told me to bring him and the ladies there would watch him while I was in the plane. 98% of the time, I go the DZ alone. As far as having an incident while he's there, I bank on my safety record and habits. But, having said that, we all take our chances. One more thing, I want him to be exposed to aircraft so that one day he may be a pilot.